By Waterboyr
#65562 "Thanks!"
(I'm not going to do the whole battles for that secret that you know I'm hiding but your characters don't know.)
Many sounds are heard ad I don't come out.
Suddenly the elite four is available again to battle.

By Waterboyr
#65564 (so your next. Lol you have a habit of just answering and not posting to the roleplay after you answer.)
By Lettucecow
#65574 (Yeah sorry I just forget) Finally......I can.....WIN YEAH!(I burst through the doors and meet my first opponent )Hello lets battle! Come now why must to be so hasty? Nevermind that lets battle! Well if you wish...I'm norm....the normal elite 4 member and we shall do battle! Go Armaldo! Spinda lets go! Use stone edge! Spind teeter dance! Ar.....(the teeter dance makes armaldo confused) No! Now spinda..use headbutt! Spin! (it smashes into armaldo and deals damage) Get a hold of yourself! Ar...... This isn't working...Whatever use x scissor! Ar... (armaldo falls down out of confusion) NO! Spinda...use zen headbutt! (it hits and ko's armaldo) Ar....AHH! Return! Go Salsa! Use hydro pump! Spinda dodge it! (The attack was too quick and hits spinda doing a lot of damage) Spin...Use teeter dance! (it doesn't effect salsa) It has own tempo! Now..drain punch! (It hits and ko's spinda) Ugh..that was good! Go snorlax! Use hyper beam! Dodge it then use use ice beam! (it freezes snorlax solid) Oh no snorlax! Now drain punch! (it hits and ko's snorlax) Oh....you have some spirit don't you boy? Go tauros! Use giga impact! OH NO SALSA! (It hits and ko's salsa) Hmm..Go drago! Use stone edge! Dodge it! (tauros dodges the stone edges but the rocks box tauros in) Now Use draco meteor! (It hits and ko's tauros) I've lost...Good job boy, but the next will be even harder...
By Lettucecow
#65587 (I walk through the next door and a girl and a gardavoir are staring at me) No questions ask....we shall do battle! Gardavoir if you please..Gar! Alright! Go Flame! Use dragon claw! CHAR! Gardovoir please block it with psychic. (the psychic freezes flame in place) Now..use hyper beam! (it hits and does major damage to charizard) Char.... Don't give up! BLAST BURN! Oh no! (it scorches gardovoir and it falls ko'd) That was a good tactic...Go gallade! Use psycho cut! (it slashes charizard and ko's him) Char...return buddy! Go spooks! Use shadow ball! (it hits gallade) Gall..stand strong gallade! Use night slash! Bane? (it slashes and does major damage to bannete) ban....Don't give in! Use shadow claw! (It slashes and ko's gallade) I was hoping for this moment hee hee! Go metagross! .....Oh crap.... Use meteor mash! (it pulverizes bannete and ko's it) Go squirtle! Use hydro pump! protect metagross! {it does nothing because of protect) Use flash cannon! Rapid spin! (the rapid spin knocks back the flash cannon and it hits metagross and does a lot of damage) Meta....Great! Now use hydro pump! no! (it hits and ko's metagross) Yes it win! I have lost..I must hone be skills...begone..
By Lettucecow
#66370 [I walk through the next door and look around but nobody is there] Are they on a coffee break or something? ( A girl materializes out of thin air with ghostly smoke surrounding her] What the....how did you? The spirits give me power,....we shall battle and I foresee myself winning.....my pokemon....go! [ A gengar appears out of nowhere] I'm not going to ask. Good choice...... Whatever I brought a secret pokemon I caught without telling my friends,Go star! [nickname for staraptor] I caught while in the outskirts of victory road but I decided not to tell them. Very well....gengar sludge bomb! Star use quick attack to dodge it! [star is too quick for gengar] Now use Ariel Ace! RAPTOR!!!!!!!!!! [it slashes gengar and ko's it] One hit? Hmm...interesting....I did not foresee this....But of course we are just starting....Now....my friend...Go dusknoir! Use thunder punch! What????? No! [it zaps star and knocks him out of the ground ko'ed] No! Hmm...you are a worthy opponent.... Yeah whatever Go lax! A normal type? How interesting....Use lick! What? [it does damage and paralyzes dusknoir] Now metronome! [it turns into splash] Oh great....Now dusknoir use focus punch! NO LAX! [It utterly obliterates munchlax] Return! Now Go bro! Dusknoir.....shadow punch! [it slams sceptile and does some damage] Use leaf blade! No dusknoir! [it slashes and ko's dusknoir] Now.....it is getting interesting...Go chandelure! Oh crap..... Use inferno! NO! [The inferno scorches sceptile but bro hangs on by a thread] No...sceptile...scep.....TILE!!!!!!! [Bro pushes himself up and is covered in a green aura] Overgrow! Now solarbeam! Inferno! Dodge it! [Bro dodges it and shoots the solarbeam and does major damage to the chandelure and it gets blown into a wall, stunned] Now while it is stunned! Use Leaf blade! This can't be! [it slashes chandelure and ko's it] No..I did not foresee this...you have yielded my visions untrue...I must meditate......The challenges you will face will be difficult...I foresee....a friend will betray you....[hint hint waterboyr] But for now....go on to the next door...
By Lettucecow
#66372 [I walk through the next door and look around but nobody is there] Are they on a coffee break or something? ( A girl materializes out of thin air with ghostly smoke surrounding her] What the....how did you? The spirits give me power,....we shall battle and I foresee myself winning.....my pokemon....go! [ A gengar appears out of nowhere] I'm not going to ask. Good choice...... Whatever I brought a secret pokemon I caught without telling my friends,Go star! [nickname for staraptor] I caught while in the outskirts of victory road but I decided not to tell them. Very well....gengar sludge bomb! Star use quick attack to dodge it! [star is too quick for gengar] Now use Ariel Ace! RAPTOR!!!!!!!!!! [it slashes gengar and ko's it] One hit? Hmm...interesting....I did not foresee this....But of course we are just starting....Now....my friend...Go dusknoir! Use thunder punch! What????? No! [it zaps star and knocks him out of the ground ko'ed] No! Hmm...you are a worthy opponent.... Yeah whatever Go lax! A normal type? How interesting....Use lick! What? [it does damage and paralyzes dusknoir] Now metronome! [it turns into splash] Oh great....Now dusknoir use focus punch! NO LAX! [It utterly obliterates munchlax] Return! Now Go bro! Dusknoir.....shadow punch! [it slams sceptile and does some damage] Use leaf blade! No dusknoir! [it slashes and ko's dusknoir] Now.....it is getting interesting...Go chandelure! Oh crap..... Use inferno! NO! [The inferno scorches sceptile but bro hangs on by a thread] No...sceptile...scep.....TILE!!!!!!! [Bro pushes himself up and is covered in a green aura] Overgrow! Now solarbeam! Inferno! Dodge it! [Bro dodges it and shoots the solarbeam and does major damage to the chandelure and it gets blown into a wall, stunned] Now while it is stunned! Use Leaf blade! This can't be! [it slashes chandelure and ko's it] No..I did not foresee this...you have yielded my visions untrue...I must meditate......The challenges you will face will be difficult...I foresee....a friend will betray you....[hint hint waterboyr] But for now....go on to the next door...
By Lettucecow
#66545 [I walk through the next door and a man is waiting for me, he is grinning mischievously] Well...about time you got here! Um..do you know me or something? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, No boy I just can't wait for challengers! Lets get started! Dragonite go! Go Salsa! Use beam! Use protect! [the attack does nothing because of protect]
Now use hyper beam! Take it! [salsa endures the hit] Use ice beam! Dodge it dragonite! [dragonite dodges a direct hit but gets grazed by the ice beam] Dra.... [It falls over ko'd] Wow...fast ludicolo there! Go hydregion! Use dragon pulse! NO! [It ko's salsa] Return! Go bro! Use quick attack! Ha, hydregion use flamethrower! Wait for it.... NOW! [Bro uses quick attack to dodge the flamethrower and get on top of hydregion] NOW!!!!!! [sceptile lets loose a solarbeam at close range of hydregion and it falls into the floor ko'ing it and leaving an indent] Return! Now...This is getting good! Salamence! GO! SAL! MENCE! Use flamethrower! Dodge it! [sceptile trys to dodge but it gets hit and falls ko'd] One on one.... Go flame!! CHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use dragon claw! salamence outrage! [the two pokemon fought like demons slashing each other but the both land an attack at the same time and stop] WHo's going to fall? This will be fun! Huh? [salamence fell ko'd] I don't believe it! Nice work! The champion's door is next I wish you luck!
JOIN THE TEAM