By Lettucecow
#66572 [I walk through the long and ominous hallway and see a man standing there] Yes...I thought you had the skill to make it! I'm Vincent, the pokemon league champ, I'm ready for all challenges! HA! Lets go! A full six on six battle! Go machamp! Go star!

The battle begins....[cliffhangers trololo :P]

The pokemon I use for the 6 on 6 battle

bro [sceptile]

lax [munchlax]

flame [charizard]

star [staraptor

salsa [ludicolo]

drago [hydregion]
By Lettucecow
#66835 [resuming the battle] Machamp use focus punch! Star dodge it! [Star is too fast for machamp] Now Ariel ace! [it slashes machamp but it stands stong and grabs hold of star] Now! Use seismic toss! OH NO! [It slams star into the wall and he falls knocked out] This is harder then I thought...return! Go Flame! use fire blast! [it scorches machamp but it endures the hit] Now rock slide! OH CRAP! DODGE IT! [Charizard dodges most of the rocks but one hits im point blank on the wing and he crumples to the floor stuggling to get up] Come on flame! [charizard summons the power and stands on its feet] You can't fly for now....barrage it with! dragon claw! [charizard lets out nonstop swipes at machamp with dragon claw and machamp falls ko'd] Your not bad kid! Go haxorus!!!!!! HAX!!!!!!! Use dragon rush! FLAME! DODGE IT! [charizard is slowed down by its hurt wing and gets hit hard with the dragon rush and falls down ko'd] Aww...return! Go drago! HYDRE!!!!!!!!!GION!!!!!!! Use dragon pulse! Destroy it with giga impact! [haxorus slamming into the dragon pulse destroying it and slamming into drago landing a heavy hit] Don't give up! Stone edge! [it surrounds haxorus with rocks so it can't move] NOW DRACO METEOR! [It crashes into haxorus and obliterating it] Good move...return haxorus! Go lucario! Use ice punch! Use flamethrower! [they both get hit by the attacks but drago is blown out of the air ko'd and lucario lands stunned but gets to it's feet] Return! Go salsa! Lucario use close combat! SALSA PROTECT! [The attack is useless against protect] Now while its off guard drain punch! [ludicolo lands a drain punch on lucario who crumples to the floor ko'd] You'r good kid! Go tyranitar! Use stone edge! Protect salsa! [protect blocks the attack] Now drain punch! Tyranitar hyper beam! OH NO! [Hyper beam ko's salsa] Return! Go bro!

[cliffhanger beause i need to go :d]
By Lettucecow
#67240 [It'll be over this post :P]

Bro use energy ball! Block it! [tyranitar just stands there and takes the energy ball only slightly wincing at the attack] Now! Stone edge! TYRAN!!!! BRO! INTERCEPT WITH BRICK BREAK! [Sceptile dodges the stone edge and slams into tyranitar with brick break ko'ing it] Your good kid! Return! Go garchomp! This is going to be hard....Use leaf blade! Ha! Intercept with dragon claw! [garchomp dodges the leaf blade and slashes sceptile with the dragon claw and Bro falls down struggling to get up] Get up bro! You can do it! Scept..... [Bro struggles but finally gets up but is wobbly] Scept.....You can do this! Solarbeam! Use giga impact garchomp! Dodge it then fire the solarbeam! [garchomp is too fast for bro and hits it with giga impact ko'ing it but solarbeam fires hitting garchomp and ko'ing it too] Tie! 1 on 1 now! Braviary Go! Lax go!
A munchlax??? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This is in the bag! Braviary use brave bird! [it smashes into lax doing massive damage but lax somehow gets up and a white light surrounds him] MUN.........SNORLAX! Did you evolve? SNOR! Yes! Lets check your moveset now! Wow...you know ice punch, focus punch, hyper beam, and headbutt! Whatever kid, use brave bird! Snorlax intercept with ice punch! [It slams into braviary knocking it to the ground ko'ing it] Yes! I beat the champion!
Well done kid, I never expected you to beat me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was a great battle, this is an outstanding achievement! No go already I got more challengers!
[I walk back into the lobby and see you] HA! I beat the champion!
By Waterboyr
#67244 "So did I. So since we won... He is still the temporary champion... But... We have to battle for the status of champion now. Follow me into this room and we can get the battle started."
I go down a very long hallway and go in quickly before you. I am nowhere to be seen and the lights are off. The door shuts and lock behind you.
I step out of the shadows.
"Well after such a long journey we finally get to battle. But I should let you know something. I have been hiding my true power. *Lights turn on.
"Scizor come on out!"
(Please make it so we get tied to one on one I'll lose on some turns to get to it.)
By Umbreon1110
#67260 I limped into the league, my strength fading... I was not expecting to find it in that road... luckily I made it here.. I collapsed, then blacked out.... the sound of ambulance sirens could be heard throughout the building.
By Lettucecow
#67450 [tie? Sure :P] Go lax! [now a snorlax] Use focus punch!
JOIN THE TEAM