By Lettucecow
#68689 Oh um Not much we're just lookin for squirtle we already made it through the Wistful woods, but we don't know what to do now.

By Waterboyr
#69030 Haunter: Ngh... They followed us... A sort of... mini boss... ROTOM! HE'S HERE LOOK OUT!
Rotom lurches into oshawott strangling him and starting to slowly enter his body to take control of it.
Haunter is to weak to help and falls to the ground and he almost gets up but an infected rattata and zigzagoon hold him down so he can't help.
Everyone else is swarmed and too occupied to even slightly help oshawott. Even steve.
By Lettucecow
#69038 [dafaq do I do lol]

[also kinda random but this a music track I think of when something bad and sudden happens in this Rp]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0VRqU10khU[/youtube]
By Rzxa
#69113 *very far away sense a Rotom *
*Flys with fire surrounding charizard *
*lands very roughly *
*a big explosion happen after that 100 fire in the ground*
ROTOM!
*attacks rotom with a fire slash combo*
(My gosh I'm done with my freaking Big Exams now I can have fun in the forums now)
ByGenericNameHere
#69128 *a wild horde of frosslass, glalie and vaniluxe use ice beam on salamence, all were direct hits at his weakest point*

Salamence: Oh shi....
*salamence dies*

Cyndaquil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*evolves to typhlosion in anger, with blue flames*

I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

*explodes into an open flame, destroying half of wistful wood, but not harming any rangers*
By Lettucecow
#69182 [charizard knocks me free] ugh....[I get up] Thanks! Now to kick some rotom butt! RAZOR SHELL! [I slash the rotom with razor shell but it fires off an electric attack and shocks me] Ugh....[I fall down knocked out]
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:[dafaq do I do lol]

[also kinda random but this a music track I think of when something bad and sudden happens in this Rp]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0VRqU10khU[/youtube]

You are my favorite person ever. I thought I was the only one who had that game and knew about where the babies originally came from.

And... I also think about that and you know how they float n the air waving their hands, run in circles, cry...
By Waterboyr
#69300 [Mine too! But it's like most old games... at one point it becomes impossibly hard. I'm really far into it after you get eaten by the dinosaur and then after that abducted by aliens.]
JOIN THE TEAM