By Lettucecow
#69308 [Meh hes alright Sonic adventure and generations were okay but back to the RP]
By Waterboyr
#69331 (Not my turn to post -_- Lettuce you do this EVERY time you don't post when it's your turn you say for us to post but it's ALWAYS me that went last. So you post before I make you included in the pile of bones I'm crunching... ... ...)
By Lettucecow
#69351 [Um......dafaq did I do?I thought you'd get mad if we went too off-topic.] [I wake up] Ugh..... [I see everyone fighting the corrupted pokemon so I get up and start slashing some rattats with a razor shell attack]
By Waterboyr
#69354 (I was joking...)
In your head you hear things... like part of rotom is in you. you don't yet know if it can be used for good or if it will be a bad thing...

I lay on the ground next to him being struck and it's obvious I will soon be infected if they don't stop.
"Help... Get them off me..."
By Lettucecow
#69357 Um aren't you infected already? Oh whatever! WATER GUN! [I knock the corrupted pokemon of squirtle] Are you okay?
By Waterboyr
#69377 "No... I'm hurt but not infected... Lets go... escape... I can create a distraction... Okay you'll have to help me the whole way back but... Use Retalitate After I attack okay?"

I jump into the middle of the battle and use explosion.

*BOOM *BOOM
That does damage to all of the ghost as I fall to the ground dazed struggling to get up.
By Rzxa
#69398 Lets go!
*grabs all allies in the area then flew *
JOIN THE TEAM