By Waterboyr
#57916 (Nope this is what happens)
As you grab the supplies a walker breaks through the window and bites my shoulder. I struggle and then two more break down the wall and kill me.

By Lettucecow
#57917 [Oh um..... you want to kill yourself? Okay then....]

OH NO! [The zombies close in on me but i throw a rock at the window make a dive for the it escape then run for god knows how long] Huff...... how long has it been??? [I notice your arn't with me and remember a quick glance while I was diving for the window, I notice the zombies kill you] Oh yeah....I remember now. Oh well... Gotta keep moving.
By Waterboyr
#57928 (yes I'll make new characters.. make it like walking dead...)
A car drives towards you down the street. You are in the city. There is an alley nearby. Do you hide or do you stand your ground?
By Lettucecow
#57929 [Is it okay if I keep my character I made my character kinda....you know....like me]

I'll stand my ground
By Waterboyr
#57932 (yeah)

The car stops where you are and a 30 year old guy with a hat in a truck stops. He says, "BANG! Dead. Your stupid son. Where you headin I'm bored and you obviously are going to get eaten so you need a ride?"
By Lettucecow
#57933 Sure dude! Thanks!
By Waterboyr
#57939 (Taking this from game)

So where you heading? Got a group? Any girls you like in it? Heh.
By Lettucecow
#57940 Not really! My friend sorta got murdered......Hmmm he talked about heading west, so why not to the west? [Where is umbreon do we say hes here all along or just add him to the story later]
By Umbreon1110
#57959 Meanwhile, with Arc...
I had just ran a whole separate direction. I looked behind me, seeing just the road. The zombies must have ignored me, but they went after the others. I sighed in relif, and continued forward. Yet, I worried about the others... maybe I should not of ditched them... hopefully nobody is dead. I saw some sort of giant building up ahead. It looked old and abandoned. I headed towards it...
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Not really! My friend sorta got murdered......Hmmm he talked about heading west, so why not to the west? [Where is umbreon do we say hes here all along or just add him to the story later]

Sure we'll get there or um somewhere eventually... (You'll get why he says this later)
So there were seriously no hot chics in your group? Come on give me something.
JOIN THE TEAM