By Waterboyr
Rzxa wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Start from where we left off.
I wish I had my old format of application...

For now I guess we can make it this:
Character name:
Character appearance:
Character history:
Character skills:
Character Physical skills:
Have you played the Walking Dead Game?:

And please be realistic no bowstaffs or sharpshooters... And no I can take two wires and do this or hack this or kill 20 zombies. This is more Walking Dead based.

Character name: Flame
Character appearance :wait wait still don't have picture maybe later
Character history: Flame was a little child when he parents got killed by a murderous attempts of a scientist trying to do experiments now Flame is only alone waiting for revenge but try's to have a good time
Character skills:VERY skilled at bow , Runs faster, Can do melee quiet well
Character physical skills: bow,melee
Have you play the Walking Dead Game? I'm only 12 lololol wait a second my parents will get mad at me saying my age o well

Um *facepalm* for the last part...
Take out VERY skilled at bow. Take out bow in fact. Um you better not do a picture of yourself. Can run normal, and do mellee normal. SOrry hese are things to make it... more interesting.
And your never too young to play walking Dead. I know of multiple 12 year-olds playing walking dead. It's more drama instead of horror, and intense not action. And it's like mass effect a bit so it's a must play for it's like mass effect. And the mass effect series is the best of course. And the um parents thing can you make a more realistic back story? How about car crash and they were drunk and whenever someone drinks you get mad. So like a revenge on drinkers and drug people etc.

By Rzxa
#59670 Damm I own rights to my Flame character well can I change the name flame to Zero cause I have another character that is good at melee
By Waterboyr
#59681 Well no being good at melee. Like normal at melee which is kinda good but not I can murder 5 zombies good like silently kill one good is what you could do or kill one at a time. Like a normal person.
By Rzxa
#59685 Oh a normal person ok but change the name to zero ok
By Waterboyr
#60915 *bump Lettuce post I'm about to introduce everyone please post
By Lettucecow
#61105 [post what?, sorry i was at the beach then i went over my friends house and couldn't back it on]
By Waterboyr
#61108 Continue the roleplay I made another multiple choice post. I need to introduce everyone so we need to get this part over with.
By Lettucecow
#61109 [cover first]
By Waterboyr
#61110 [draw on nate]
[cover him]
JOIN THE TEAM