By Waterboyr
#60888 A chamrander with terrible purple eyes shoots fire at me and I hydro pump it away.
I hear something from the place with cells and I go inside thinking it might be good pokemon.
By Umbreon1110
#60996 ( I was accepted )

I was circling above all of this ruckus, watching carefully. Some pokemon seemed to stand out of the pack for some reason... I saw someone enter the prison area. Wha- but that's where most of the corrupted pokemon are locked up! I dove down and flew into the prison, and let out a low growl.
" What are you doing here? Freeing the corrupted pokemon? I don't think so.. "
By Waterboyr
#61058 "N-n-no. I was looking for help. This town is... Compromised. They roam the streets. This fog... Everything is taken over by them and the remaining residents hide away or walk the streets as lifeless ghouls being slowly infected. I think some noninfected pokemon are in here so I came to check it out. Unless you still think I'm trying to free infected ones."
I get in a battle stance but grab my side in pain but quickly get in stance again.
By Waterboyr
#61093 I walked in to see if anyone was there. But in the corner I saw a Dragonite. "Hello?"
It turned around and I realized it was leaned against the bars of a cell. I said, "Hey your a little close to the infect-"
I had the purple aurora and eyes. It let out a purple hyper beam and broke all of the bars and all of the pokemon were released and let out. "N-n-no!"
I tried to limp away but fell into a corner and grabbed my arm. I shot out a hydro pump and it only blew one away and it returned immediately. They were coming closer. I was too weak to fight.
By Umbreon1110
#61212 I flew in front of Squirtle and began Tri-attacking and Dragon Pulsing all of the corrupted pokemon, but they got back up.
" Gah... These guys are persistant. We might have to take shelter in the lower levels of the prison, they cannot break through, and most of the cells are empty on floor BF1.. Now, hurry! "
JOIN THE TEAM