By Lettucecow
#60226 [I'm walking in a forest looking for some berries when i notice a hole thing sucking up a pelliper and destroying a town] Whats going on here? [I run closer to the town and a black hole thing appears behind me and starts sucking me up] AH!!!!! [I grab on to a piece of rubble and i'm starting to lose grip] HELP!!!!!!!

By Umbreon1110
#60244 " Be right back. "
I flew over and grabbed the squirtle and flew away from the black hole. Being the second fastest pokemon out there, I could escape the black hole's pull. Then, I grabbed Bidoof and flew far away from the black hole.
*5 minutes later*
I came to stop, and set Squirtle and Bidoof down.
Shadow: " Look, it seems like you two are new to this whole black hole stuff. Just be careful. Black holes appear usually around water for some reason... Nobody really understands them.
By Lettucecow
#60245 Around water?????? I LIVE IN WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHA ARE THESE THINGS? I'LLL TAKE THEM DOWN IF THIER ENDANGERING MY HOME!
By Umbreon1110
#60350 " Taking on a black hole? Dude, that's insane. I know the most bout them in these parts, and you do not want to mess with them. They tear you to itty bitty pieces before you even touch them, and biiig ones, light cannot even escape the pull of those. We were lucky that those last ones wer only minor. More serious ones are appearing across the globe now. The cause is unknown. We really cannot do anything to stop them. Dilaga, Palkia, Giratinia, and even Arceus tried. No luck. "
By Waterboyr
#60382 I heard Dialga and Arceus got sucked into a wormhole! Palkis can't be hurt by them but they were sucked away to who knows where! Good thing I don't... Wait I live in water... OH NO!
By Umbreon1110
#60433 " Relax guys, everyone has already evacuated from the lake. Besides, one things for sure. Someone or something is causing this. An unidentified pokemon. "
I saw a ripple in the air nearby...
" Okay, JUST RUN FOR IT! "
JOIN THE TEAM