By Umbreon1110
#60441 The ripple expanded, opening into a full sized wormhole. FULL SIZED
Shadow: " The... pull is.. Too... Strong.. "
I clutched onto a rock, but my grip came loose and I fell into the wormhole
( Wormholes do no damage, Black Holes do. )
By Waterboyr
#60522 I grabbed a tree which was pulled in, jumped in water which was pulled in and then I was pulled in.
Inside I floated past Palkia and then through another wormhole that dropped me near the wormhole I came through... and I was sucked in again.
By Umbreon1110
#60534 I had blacked out when I entered the wormhole... Some time later, I awoke to see that I was in some sort of cave, which was almost pitch black, Except for the wormhole's glow. ( Luckily, this wormhole exit is weak )
A large rock was on one of my wings and I could not get up. I could not see the others anywhere... Maybe they are still traveling through it.
By Lettucecow
#60540 Ugh.....what....w-where am I? [I wake up in a cave] Ugh....I fell into the wormhole and I blacked out....hmm...where am I now? Looks like i'm in some sort of cave? Huh? [I see the wormhole exit behind a huge rock ] Time to break out of here! AQUA TAIL! [I slam into the rock and it cracks into little pebbles] Now to get out of here! Huh? [I get surrounded by zubats] Oh no! This must be their territory! [the zubats fire up a sludge bomb] OH NO! [I make a dive from the worm hole exit but i black out]
By Umbreon1110
#60600 I was still on the ground, since my wing was slightly torn from the rock. I tried to fly up, but I had no control, hitthe wall, and blacked out.
*2 hours later*
I regained consciousness, seeing that I was near a pond, and my wing had healed. I flew up into the air, and took off to find the others...

Meanwhile... far away
???: " Master, the black holes are spreading, as you requested. "
???: " Good. This world will be done by the new year... "
???: " Yet, those three are making a cripple in our plans... should we send them in? "
???: " Yes, they shall be exterminated... capture them, alive first. "
???: " As you request. "
By Lettucecow
#60605 Ugh....where a-am I? [I regain consciousness but my vision is obscured] Huh? I hear something in the distance....
By Umbreon1110
#60616 I was flying around, looking for Squirtle and Bidoof. The wormholes could of taken them anywhere. I thought I saw Squirtle below, and with relief, flew down.
SHADOW: " Whew... glad to see that you aren't hurt. I saw something of intrest on my way here, so I picked it up. Its a book of some sort, and it's loaded on stuff about these black/worm holes and distortions. No cuse in it, but a lot of useful stuff. Anyways, lets get out of here, I sense something B-I-I-I-G nearby.

Meanwhile... again.
???: " Launch it. "
???: " Yes master. "
JOIN THE TEAM