By Umbreon1110
#60934 " Ow. Okay, how did you get here. A wormhole I suppose. "
I peeked outside the cave. A nearby forest was being enveloped in some sort of black , murky fog. It qas completely surrounded by it and once the fog floated up, nothing was left but dead trees and burnt grass and such. It was heading towards where we were next.
" Okay we have to RUN FOR ITTTT. "
I fanned my wet wing till it dried and rose into the air. The fog was even closer now.
" You coming or what? "
By Waterboyr
#60948 "WHERE! WE have to find the main towns it doesn't happen there! It seems all of these bad things happen around the towns and are working their way up to the towns like a big closing hole. TO THE CITIES!"
I stand up on tow legs and point to the air.

*A giant rock disappears from fog

*stops pointing and cowers in fear

"PREFERABLY NOW!"
By Umbreon1110
#60957 " Okay, Okay, Okay. "
I grabbed Bidoof and Squirtle, then took off.
*Some time later*
" I think I see a town... looks like we lost the fo- "
a Hyper Beam struck me, and I blacked out.
By Umbreon1110
#60966 I opened my eyes slightly. My vision was blurred, but I saw black clouds and purpleish lighning all around me. I was encased by some sort of forefield. My wings were clipped, and my hands were handcuffed.
SHADOW:" Ugh... Where... "
Two eyes appeared in the fog. They were pure white.
???: " It ends here. I may of not got you that other time, but I have you now... as for your friend, we have him as well. Do any funny moves and he is a goner."
It sounded like he only got me and one of the others... but I could not escape, and I had no idea where I was.
Shadow: "..."
By Umbreon1110
#61064 I saw the vision, but I wasn't sure if it was real or fake. If the haunters were using ghost type moves, they would have no effect. I bashed the force field a few times, but it wasn't long until I blacked out
By Waterboyr
#61090 I woke up in a clear glass coffin with a Gengar using Nightmare and Dream Eater eating me away and putting me in my nightmares or dreams good or bad. I fell asleep again and entered a long lost memory...
JOIN THE TEAM