By Umbreon1110
#61668 " Oh.. well... uh.. "
I shot a nerf dart with a needle on it in a cop's face. Then I did that with the rest of the cops.
" Heh... Well WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RUN TO. "

By Waterboyr
#61777 "I HAVE NO CLUE! I'm guessing you and me are probably the only non-mercenaries... And considering there are lots of cops we should break away from the crowd/
I jump down to the others side and run down a street and turn right, and go into the subway and into a store.
By Rzxa
#61792 Rzxa App (Umbreon invited me)
Name: Owl
Appearance : Black hair,Brown eyes,Blue Jeans,Over Coat.
Other:Good at Detective skills, hates War and violence , uses gun when desperate or needed ,and Lastly Wise and Smart
By Umbreon1110
#61806 Other RP ( Worlds of distortion )
( I think I got the link wrong when I was potion on this one. "
By Rzxa
#61817 Oh ok I'm gonna save that app when I get invited
By Waterboyr
#67919 "Hurry!"
I try to open the door but it's locked.
I look to the subway entrance and to the subway.
There is an opened gate leading to the side area running along the subway. Total pitch black on the tracks, you can't even see the walls.
There is this little mall down here...
I pull out my pocket knife and try to get the lock picked. Suddenly a clicker breaks the glass in a window and climbs out towards me sprinting. I run to the subway gate and scream, "Hurry before the clicker gets here! He can't see you... But he can hear!"
I grab a bottle and throw it somewhere but it's not enough sound and the clicker makes it to the gate.
"Your going to have to play cat and mouse! I will try to help but I can only get it away from or to the door. Not away from you... Oh crap!"
Behind me three clickers limp around.
I hide behind a trash can waiting for him to make it to me...
(Look up Clickers)
By Umbreon1110
#68175 I paniced a bit, but then took took my Nerf Longshot gun, equipped with bullets with needles n them. This was probably my best Nerf gun yet. It was silent, and pretty powerful. I loaded a couple bullets, and fired them at the Clicker, hoping they will hit.
By Waterboyr
#68345 One misses but the other takes it out.
Another sprints towards you.
I whisper, "Cat and mouse!"
The clickers behind me get closer.
JOIN THE TEAM