By Playtonto
#76155 " I did hear some roaring but it was far off, it shouldn't be a problem"

By Lettucecow
#76173 I have an idea! [I use mud bomb at the ravine then use scald to harden the mud] I can make us a bridge!
By Umbreon1110
#76175 " Well I guess that can work... But I've never left this area, so don't come running to me if we get lost. "
By Lettucecow
#76199 Hmmm...okay! Lets go!
By Umbreon1110
#76201 " Yeah but as a precaution, a few of the cave pokemon went beyond the ravine a few months ago.. they never returned... Anyways, lets go. Hopefully this thing is stable. "
I managed to get across the bridge, stumbling a few times.
" Your turn guys. "
By cannonite
#76205 Raichu: After we get across it the town my shop is in is about a 3 day walk if weather stays the way it is now.
By Umbreon1110
#76210 " Well as long as we don't run into 'him', I'm sure we will be fine. Now, hurry, Its dangerous at nightfall in these parts. "
By Lettucecow
#76215 Him? Who's that? HELLO? IS THERE ANYBODY CALLED HIM AROUND HERE?????ANYBODY???? WE'RE OVER HERE! WE DON'T WANT YOU TO COME!
By Umbreon1110
#76216 " ... I'll get into it later, For now, lets just pick up the pace before nightfall. "
I trudged into the woods, the snow being feet deep.
By Lettucecow
#76229 Man this is free....zing... oh yeah! [I use scald up in the air to warm myself up] Where are going to camp for the night.... [yawns]
JOIN THE TEAM