ByGenericNameHere
#74288 Eevee: some people are really annoying, i need some sleep

By cannonite
#74328 Raichu: Well if that's the case I will just go then * Turns around and quick attacks away*
By Playtonto
#74355 Hm..... I've reached the cave the cave seems pretty standard to what cave standards are, cold wet and slimy, right before I go into the cave I see a Haxorus stomp straight into the cave, I camouflage myself in the snow
as the dragon stomps by. He seems...... annoyed? Either way it doesn't matter, there's nothing here that would help my quest. As I hover back something orange slams into me
By cannonite
#74390 Raichu: Ahh * Slams into something blue* What was that * falls over unconscious*
By Playtonto
#74398 Seemingly.... A Raichu slammed into me, it must be tired to just get knocked unconscious by hitting my shell. I suppose it should to take him to the cave, but the question is how? Coming up with an idea I use a weak hydro pump to form the shape of a sled. Just by the cold climate the water freezes into a sled that would fit a Raichu's body. I load his body onto the cart and push the sled into the cave.
By Waterboyr
#74406 "Oh no... Not a sneeze... Last time... A.. A... A- *falls back grabbing nose."
Nose starts to shake and ground rumbles.
In the voice when you squeeze your nose: "Oh poop."
"CHOO!"
*Burns all of the ice and snow in a small area including the cave area
By Playtonto
#74411 As soon as I got the Raichu in the cave I feel a wave of heat come from outside and in less than a millisecond all the snow in the area just, Simply. Evaporated. It was nice to see the ground for once instead of ice and snow but it was covered again in less than a few seconds.I began thinking 'If a pokemon as powerful as that was here then others might be around. I decided to go look around to see who would cause this fire. I was expecting a Magmortar or a Charizard but what I found was a Growlithe with the.... sniffles?
By Playtonto
#74417 I peer curiously at the Growlithe, that was standing before me. How could this little puppy be able to create such a big fire storm? Either way I tell him
"If you want to get rid of your sniffles, follow me into the cave, it'll be warmer there" In a commanding tone.
I hover away not looking if he was or wasn't following me, it didn't matter to me either way, it was his choice and I would be leaving soon.
By cannonite
#74449 Raichu: * Gets up* Ugh what... what happened? I looks from *cloyster to growlithe* I don't want any trouble *struggles to get to his feet*
JOIN THE TEAM