By Umbreon1110
#76232 " Well we're only three feet away from the cave. Anyways, if you guys want to be eaten, just be vunerable without shelter, so bai. "
*digs underground and covers up the top of the hole*

By cannonite
#76244 Raichu: I suppose we need shelter *I use iron tail on the rock that covers the hole get in and then cover it back up*
By Lettucecow
#76245 EATEN?????????????? WHA-WHATS GOING T-TO E-EAT US?????
By Umbreon1110
#76248 " Kyurem's gonna. Just get down here, it is not your normal, icy Kyurem. It's a flaming Kyurem. "
???: " GYROOOOOORRROOOOO "
" AUGH HERE HE COMES. RUN. PANIC. HIDE. "
By Lettucecow
#76252 (yeah...) I got an idea! HEY BIG KYRUM THING WE'RE TOTALLY NOT GOING INTO A CAVE SO JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY WE'RE GOING THAT WAY AND WE TASTE VERY GOOD!
By cannonite
#76254 (Join Lifegrasps its been fun so far actually)
Raichu: Kyurem?? Haha thats just a story parents tell there children to scare them... RIght?
By Lettucecow
#76255 Really? Oh okay! HEY KYRUM THING WE'RE GOING INTO THE CAVE SO COME AND EAT US WE TASTE GOOD! Funny right?
By Umbreon1110
#76269 " YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE. "
A roar is heard, coming from a few feet away, followed by large footsteps.
By cannonite
#76271 Raichu: Well it cant be. *I look out of the hole WHAT IS THAT!? *Before I get a good look a massive Ice beam freezes over the rocks infront of the cave then a dragon pulse blows it apart I'm blown back nearly 30 feet into the cave*
JOIN THE TEAM