ByGenericNameHere
#74465 eevee: ok, this is tiring *uses shadow on the top of the cave and collapes an are to block it off and uses quick attack to cut a hole in the rock to make a door, i gather some nearbye hay that grew in caves and i went to sleep on it*

By Umbreon1110
#74472 I woke up, and stared at the group of intruders.
AXL: " WHAT. "
I looked outside for a second to see a raging blizzard, and the Absol were pushing boulder near the enterance,
Axl: " ...Fine, you can stay until the blizzard ceases. Just don't touch anything important, no making annoying sounds, no waking me up when i'm asleep, and no going down that passage right there. Oh, name's Axl. "
By Playtonto
#74513 I don't pay much attention to the dragon talking, he says his name is.... Axl? Either way it wouldn't matter. I estimated the amount of time I would stay in this cave would be 4-5 hours. Then I could leave.
By cannonite
#74521 Raichu: Sorry about the focus blast on the door... Anyway names Voltzy nice to meet you all.
By Umbreon1110
#74590 Axl: " Well, just a bit of advice, don't go out around here at midnight, there's something big lurking in these mountains. I'll be bouldering up the entrance, I don't want 'him' getting in... "
I walked near the entrance, and Dual chopped at the top of it, causing many strong and sturdy boulders to block the entrance,
By cannonite
#74598 Raichu: That is unsettling i just want to get back to my berry shop where there's plenty of food...
By Umbreon1110
#74688 Axl: " Berries? I'm a bit surprised. Pretty much all plants apart from evergreens have died. There's one berry tree in here, and its one of the last. "
I peered through a small hole in the rocks. The blizzard was heavy, and it was a bit darker out... Maybe night, or... "
Axl: " Well... I'mGoingToBedNowInTheVeryBackOfTheCaveOkayBye. "
I curried to the back of the cave, and disaapeared into the darkness.
By cannonite
#74698 Raichu: yes many berries have died out however I already had frozen some sitrus and oran berries and aspear berries which defrost pokemon so they might be useful
By Waterboyr
#74716 (still outside)
"CHU!"
*mushroom cloud
By cannonite
#74756 Raichu: *Pulls peace of stale bread out of jacket pocket and takes a bite* Anyone want some times are tough so. * Hears lout sneeze and feels the warmth* What was that?
JOIN THE TEAM