By Umbreon1110
#75145 About time I made a new rp, yeeeeeeeeey Name says it all. Super Smash Bros ( Brawl ) RP. For those who do not know what it I, its basically all of the Wii related video game characters all put into one sheganza. But, forget Wii. You can be any video gaming character at all, or make up your own. You can do two characters as well, and choose the bad side or good side. And, you can do Fakemon. Yey. Places fromall games are featured. Like, from... Kanto to... The Mario Place, I dunno.
Sooooooo.... RULEZ
| Show
1. No controlling other characters, RP golden rule
2. No being OP, like Arceus or something.. You can be Arceus, just don't be that OP.
3. USE COMMON SENSE.
4. Apply before Rp-ing
5. No doing impossible things like... *meteor destroys planet*
6. Have Fun

APPZ
Spoiler:
Name:
Original Video Game Saga:
Appearance ( If Fake character ):
Main Weapon:
Special Attacks ( 5 ):
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ):
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ):
Personality:
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ):
Other:
*repeat for second character if there is one*

MOI APP
| Show
Name: Nova
Original Video Game Saga: ( Fake Character ), Megaman X ( DON'T JUDGE ME )
Main Weapon: Plasma Blaster
Special Attacks: Charged Blast ( Can change "type") Afterburners ( Flight Attack ), Light Dash ( Running attack ) , Ability Change ( Varied attack, changes power and effects of other attacks. ), Ally Swap ( Name says it. )
Melee Attacks: Default punch, Blasts ground ( Causes a teeny tiny earthquake ), Punch combos ( Final combo hit ),
Final Smash: Hyper Mode
Personality: A bit stubborn, serious, hates being toyed around with, holds long grudges
Other: Well, since he is a robot, he needs power. His Power Core is said to be a supercharge material from another planet, that allows Hyper Mode, and gives them human qualities like emotions and senses.
NEXT
Name: Hex
Original Video Game Saga: Same
Appearance ( If Fake character ): COMING SOON
Main Weapon: Beam-Sabers, but also has a blaster that' weaker than Nova's
Special Attacks ( 4 ): Normal Blast, Saber Run ( Charges with sabers ), Jet-flight ( Promotes limited flight, recharges on ground ), Ally Swap, Ability Change
Melee Attacks: Saber Combo, dem common moves, Punch Combo,
Final Smash: Hyper Mode
Personality: A bit humorus, optimistic, strategic, a bit clumsy, forgiving
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): Both good.
Other: His core is the same material as Nova's, just a bit less of it. So he needs recharging from time to time.

You are not just limited to your moves, like, you can add more melee, and replace one of your special attacks with a different special attack. Backstories are optional

By Rzxa
#75147 Name: Lucario
Original Video Game Saga: Pokemon
Main Weapon: Aura Sphere
Special Attacks ( 5 ): Dark Pulse, and Dragon Pulse
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ):Close Combat,Extreme Speed,And Bullet Punch
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): Mega Evolution
Personality: Strong,Loves to Eat,and Need Companions to win
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ):Neutral
Other:
By Lettucecow
#75153 Name: Kirby
Original Video Game Saga:
Main Weapon: His mouth lol
Special Attacks ( 5 ): sucking in his enemies, he gets whatever power they have :P
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ): kirby melee abilities [ex: hammer kirby, sword kirby]
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): Ultra sword kirby
Personality: Loves to eat
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): Good
Other: I LIKE CHICKEN
By Waterboyr
#75434 Name: Wrex
Original Video Game Saga: Mass Effect
Main Weapon: Shotgun/head
Special Attacks ( 5 ): Carnage, Inferno Grenade, and more.
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ): Charge and using anything and everything
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): Basically like the power of hulk smashing.
Personality: Renegade, Harsh, likes to kill.
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): Depends on which is winning and giving money...
Other: He kills people. A lot.
By Umbreon1110
#75575 All accepted, one of you guy can start~ ( Am I the only one with a fake character(s)? lol )
By the way, anyone can control the villans, such as Bowser, Ganandorf ( Or as I call him, GananDORK ), Ridley, Darkrai, Kind Dedede, etc., etc. I'm jus naming some familiar bosses in the games. ( Excluding Darkrai )
Don't forget to read the rules.
By Blaster
#75583 Name: Batman
Original Video Game Saga: Batman
Main Weapon: Gadgets
Special Attacks ( 5 ): Batclaw, Bat Smoke Pellets, Bat Remote Electrical Charge, Batarangs, Explosive Batarangs
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ): Free Flowing fighting style (like in the Arkham Series), Tasers
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): Batmobile
Personality: Tough personality
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): Good
Other: Don't mess with the Batman
By Blaster
Spoiler:
This character is only going to be a temporary character in order to start the character. If anyone wants to use this character, go ahead

Announcer: Welcome one and all to the 4th ever Super Smash Brothers Tournament

*Crowd cheers
Announcer: We have a spectacular line up of fighters this year folks, to the point that I don't even know who is competing. We are currently waiting for the first round matchup. All we know is the first match will feature a new person from Gotham City. Who will be the opponent for this rookie? Lets wait and see.
By Umbreon1110
#75621 ( Pictures of my characters coming soon, since they are fake )
I sat in the waiting room with a majority of the fighters. Hex and I were waiting for our names to be called. This was my first tournament in awhile, being locked away in that capsule for decades... The weird thing is that me and Hex were originally created to destroy eachother... But somehow, that changed.
INTERCOM: Nova and Hex, report to arena A2.
Hex: " You ready for this? "
Nova: " Why would I not be. "
On our way to the arena, I felt like we were being watched... Probably just the security cameras.
Hex: " You OK? You seem a little off... "
Nova: " I-I'm fine... "
I looked around a bit, then I heard a faint noise, almost as if something was being launched, and I thought I felt something touch the rim of my blaster....
Hex: " You sure? "
Nova: " Yeah... "
I scanned my blaster, but it was normal... Maybe just my sensors glitching out again.
ByGenericNameHere
#75643 (lol this will probs outclass my mk rp xD*

Name: Typhlosion
Original Video Game Saga: pokemon (duh)
Main Weapon: Flamethrower
Special Attacks ( 5 ):eruption, fire blast, extrasensory, focus blast, and solarbeam (takes a while to charge)
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ): Thunderpunch, Earthquake
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): Eruption at max power, with specs boost in sun
Personality: powerful!
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): semi good

Partner is blastoise

Name: Blastiose
Original Video Game Saga: Pokemernz
Main Weapon: Hydro Pump
Special Attacks ( 5 ): Water gun, scald, ice beam, blizzard flash cannon
Melee Attacks( As many as you want ): Aqua jet, dragon tail, rapid spin and focus punch
Final Smash ( 1, OP, time limit on use ): mega evolution then hydro cannon
Personality: funny and likes to toy around
Side ( Good, EVVVVIILLLL ): semi good
JOIN THE TEAM