By Lifegrasp180
#80319 Golem knock that door down! i yell. golem withdraws is arms,legs, and head into his boulder shell and starts ramming into the door where reece is.

By Lifegrasp180
#81578 ( I read your post. i was trying to get you out.)
As the door falls i send out venusaur. Venusaur cut the ropes and get reece out of there! i shout. Venusaurs vines cut the ropes and wrap around Reece's wrists. venusaur then pulls reece out of the electric trap.
By cannonite
#81601 Jonathan: Well now that this is settled lets head for vermillion then. And lunch sounds good to me *Stomach growls* Impending death and being chucked through cyberspace really works up an appetite.
By Waterboyr
#81698 ( I WAS TALKING TO CANNONITE! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?!?!?! I JUST BASICALLY DIED AND YOU DON'T REACT? SECRET BASE YOU FOUND US I NEARLY DIE FOR YOU AND A TRAP TRAPS US AND YOU DON'T CARE?)
By cannonite
#81829 ( Insane I'm not sure how accidentally missing a post makes me insane but OK. And yes I do read all posts I just sometimes miss something no harm done really.)
By Lifegrasp180
#81923 (waterboyr cannonite only missed one post you don't have to yell at him he did nothing wrong now everybody calm down please.)

as i pull Reece to his feet i ask him if he was ok. alright let's get out of here. as i walk towards the door.
By Waterboyr
#81974 (No it's not that I'm mad sorry it seems that way. It's just that... I basically died... And you said lets go get lunch... That's what is making me shocked. .-. And lifergrasp you too? I basically die and you act casual? *facepalm)
JOIN THE TEAM