By cannonite
#75508 Jonathan: Well this spook needs to be taught a lesson GO Ruff (Growlithe) use ember and light this place up! Ruff uses ember to light the area up and reveals a Haunter laughing hysterically..

By Lifegrasp180
#75510 Why are you looking at us so funny *laughter* That voice it sounds like...Jason but it's distorted it doesn't sound like him i throw a pokeball in the direction of the voice...

*click*
By Lifegrasp180
#75513 I blink once...twice i see jonathan and jason appear before my eyes did you get it? i hear. y-yeah

Team update: Haunter lv.20 Moves:Hypnosis,Nightmare,Shadowball,dark pulse.
By cannonite
#75515 Jonathan: ALright next stop is celadon I hear you can get elemental stones out of there Department store so I eventually want to get Ruff here into a Arcanine after that to the safari zone!
By Lettucecow
#75519 [I run down the stairs but I trip and fall down 5 flights of stairs] Ugh......I guess thats one way to get down faster...
By cannonite
#75521 Jonathan: I think I'm going to train a bit more too. But on the route next to Saffron city so see you guys in a bit. And Austin you might wanna crash at the pokemon center I look at a calender on the bottom floor of the tower.. We left cerulean 2 days ago wow..
JOIN THE TEAM