By Lifegrasp180
#75469 i return ivysaur and i see the cave exit up ahead up ahead leading to lavender town. as soon as i step out i can already see the pokemon tower in the distance.
i follow the path as we enter the town...

By Lettucecow
#75471 [I'l walking and I see austin] Oh hi! Hey...whats going on? Seems like something went down here?
By Lifegrasp180
#75479 It's very creepy i agreed...I heard a familiar voice. i look over and i see the boy from vermilion city. Hey it's you. i said. How did that gym battle go? i asked.
By Lettucecow
#75481 I thought it was the first gym leader but it turns the first leader is in pewter city, and he seemed a little to tough.
By Lifegrasp180
#75487 hmm i suppose. i mean it's ghost pokemon not actual ghosts right? nevertheless if have any hope of success we need one of us to get it anyway. i say
i stand at the entrance of pokemon tower...all right im going in. i nod towards the other two if i get cursed i'm blaming you. i laugh at myself a little but inside im thinking. what the heck am i about to get myself into. I step inside.

(shh pretend i said yes to lettuce cow before this whole paragraph.)
By cannonite
#75488 Jonathan: . I think I'm gonna train my pokemon in rock tunnel a bit more I guess meet me at the pokecenter. * Goes into tunnel and begins to train Growlithe and elekid to level 18 and Ivysuar to 20*
By Lettucecow
#75489 Wait...we.....we....we're going in THERE? ugh....I'm sc....scared of ghost pokemon.....
JOIN THE TEAM