By cannonite
#75492 Jonathan: Gets out of Rock tunnel and goes to Pokemon Tower. Alright my pokemon are trained up and I figured Id find you two here. And umm I'll *looks back up at tower* It looks more menacing I'll umm.... * Begins to stutter and shake*

By Lettucecow
#75493 Hey....I'll just chill here with this guy, you can go...have fun with the ghosts k?
By Lifegrasp180
#75494 I am for sure i tell jason but you can come with me if you wan't i tell him feel free to come if you want as i step inside. the first floor was just full of people mourning their pokemon it's a little sad i thought as climb the stairs this next room is completely empty. hmm i started climbing the stairs to the next room but on the first step of the stairs my leg felt freezing cold AH i yelled i frowned as i heard hysterical laughter coming from nowhere...
By Lettucecow
#75495 As much as I want to....I just can't let him go in their alone....I'm going to regret this.... [I run in after him]
By cannonite
#75496 Jonathan: You know we should probably g g g go uup there with him you know not leave him with the ghosts. I run in and climb the stairs hearing the yell and laughter..
Murmurers to myself: What the heck am I doing *climbs to next room with austin*
By Lifegrasp180
#75497 i continue climbing the stairs as the laughing grew louder...Louder...LOUDER it was like a dull pain in my head ugh i can't concentrate... i thought i heard someone talking behind me but i was too focused on stopping that laugh to care i stomp onwards as i take out an empty pokeball
By Lifegrasp180
#75504 I don't know i say. i start seeing shadows on the walls and ceiling it confuses me i do a quick 360 around but jonathan and jason isn't near me any more...

(your not really gone it's just the ghost pokemon messing with me)
JOIN THE TEAM