By Lifegrasp180
#82083 ( i'm sorry you feel that way waterboyr but though it is pretty ridiculous to say "lets go get lunch" to somebody who was almost killed
it is pretty hard to put emotion in to text for example my last post had my character pick you up and check to see if you are ok then so nothing else bad happens i try to exit the building. I consider you guys friends. also i created this roleplay to have fun in made up situations that don't effect our real lives if someone over reacts or in this case under reacts it can make the roleplay not fun so please if somebody nearly dies don't act like they just asked you to shake their hand or something. but also if somebody does act casually to a dramatic moment just laugh it off and get on with the roleplay you don't have to be sour about it. now can we please move on?)

By Waterboyr
#82379 ...
But I like died.
And he said let's go get lunch when I just had a dramatic moment and sacrificed myself basically and he said let's go get lunch and go have fun.
-_-
But you can continue I guess...
By Lifegrasp180
#82385 Good i don't want to bring up that speech again got it? ok there hasn't been a character post except for mine for a few post so somebody do something)
By Lifegrasp180
#82513 guys we need to get reece some medical help I tell the others. I think the nearest town is vermillion. i say we should head in that direction.
By Waterboyr
#82522 (No not that it meant I'm like dead because I can't post lol... I wasn't... No...
Well anyways I posted in grand legends but sorry for the false indication.)
By Lifegrasp180
#82526 (oh...well thanks for specifying.)

as we trekked through the desert once again venusaur lumbered behind me. ( I had asked venusaur to carry reece.)Eventually i begin to see a red roof and other buildings yes were almost there just hold on buddy.
By Reinen
#83901 Name: Reinen
Appearence: Carbon fiber gloves, Red Trench coat, White goku uniform with a teal dbz belt
Personality: Smug, Humurous
History: Many Bad Doings like running on roof tops, cow tipping etc.
Pokemon: Pancham Lvl 5

I Wanna Be By My Pokemon's Side Every level
JOIN THE TEAM