By Lifegrasp180
#75359 well i certainly need more than a bulbasaur to beat it...because it's the strongest psychic type this world has seen.in fact i need to get to cinnabar island...i also need help and right now your the only help that i can ask for...so will you come with me?
By cannonite
#75360 Jonathan: Ill definitely come But on the way could we stop at the safari zone in fushia there are a couple pokemon there I have heard about and I would like to catch!
By Lifegrasp180
#75361 all right i knew we can't go to cinnabar island right away. I think the dizziness is wearing off and it doesn't hurt as much so we should probably get a move on.
By Lifegrasp180
#75364 well i know that psychic types are weak to ghost and dark types for sure so we need one of those which adds another stop to our list.I pull out my town map to show jonathan.
Lavender town probably one of the creepiest places in the region...or so the locals say.
By cannonite
#75366 Jonathan: I've grown up here lavender town is pretty much the place you don't wanna go but... But the best place to find ghost types is that spooky old pokemon tower...
By Lifegrasp180
#75370 our best bet would be to catch the gastly or haunter that live there...we also need to map out our route so we can get the pokemon most needed i show jonathan the map again. we're making a complete route along the outside of the region to eventually end up in fuchia there we can catch more pokemon to help us defeat that creature.
By cannonite
#75399 Jonathan: Wow an actual plan.. Lets get going. *Begins to walk down path towards the rock tunnel I then notice something reddish orange* What the? *Wild growlithe appears I whip out my pokedex to find out what it is* Well i can definetly use a fire type! Go Havoc use thundershock! Havoc uses thundershock zapping the growlithe doing quite a bit of damage Growlithe uses ember in retaliation doing about as much to elekid as the thundershock did Don't let up use quick attack! Elekid uses quick attack nearly knocking out the Growlithe. Now then time for a pokeball i throw the pokeball and wait about a minute it then locks!
Jonathan: Well I guess I'm going to run to the pokecenter and heal up be right back. *Returns Havoc to his pokeball*
New team member is: Ruff (Growlithe) Level 12 Moves: Ember, Tackle, Roar, Odor sleuth
By Lettucecow
#75405 [I walk into the gym and challenge the leader] Challenge me? Lt. surge? AHHAHAHAAHA You don't have a single gym badge boy! Aren't you the first gym leader? No! Oh...I'll challenge you later then... Head to Pewter city boy! Pewter City? Alright then..[I walk out of the gym] How should I get to pewter city.... [I take out my map] Alright, I'll take that route..
JOIN THE TEAM