By cannonite
#76262 So I don't know if anyone else is a Supernatural fan but I figured I would make a Roleplay for it so here it is

App
Name
Weapon's of choice: (Other then basic holywater and salt)
Vehicle:( If any
Appearance

Name: Jack
Age 20
How I began hunting: I had lived In a haunted house for nearly half my life. After the thing killed my family a Hunter who stopped it took me under his wing and showed me the ropes I then went off on my own after a few years and began hunting things on my own.
Weapons of choice: Two revolvers (Low caliber with salt encrusted bullets so the recoil doesn't blow me off my feet), A crossbow, and A relatively big knife, holywater
Vehicle: None for now.

Appearance: Brown hair, Short, Red Converse, Jeans, Tee shirt, Jean Jacket.

By Waterboyr
#76742 (So I is it a show or something or is this just your imagination? Whatever I'll join)

Name: Kert
Age 9 (there is always that kid in horror movies or horror themed things especially zombies. Clementine Walking Dead. Samantha CoD. That girl in The Last of Us. And a bunch of others. Why not a boy kid now? Lol)
How you began hunting: Got lost in the woods and could never find way out. A warlock taught me how to fight because he liked upsetting the balance of the area.
Weapon's of choice: (Other then basic holywater and salt) A big silver rapier. Sling shot. Two small steel knives.
Vehicle:( If any) Old broken car living in
Appearance
Green Jacket, lack Shirt, Dark Brown hair, blue sweat pants, brown shoes, brown eyes.
By cannonite
Waterboyr wrote:(So I is it a show or something or is this just your imagination? Whatever I'll join)

Name: Kert
Age 9 (there is always that kid in horror movies or horror themed things especially zombies. Clementine Walking Dead. Samantha CoD. That girl in The Last of Us. And a bunch of others. Why not a boy kid now? Lol)
How you began hunting: Got lost in the woods and could never find way out. A warlock taught me how to fight because he liked upsetting the balance of the area.
Weapon's of choice: (Other then basic holywater and salt) A big silver rapier. Sling shot. Two small steel knives.
Vehicle:( If any) Old broken car living in
Appearance
Green Jacket, lack Shirt, Dark Brown hair, blue sweat pants, brown shoes, brown eyes.

Its a show and accepted you can start
By Waterboyr
#76789 *in woods at night

A howl is in the distance.

Kert runs as fast as possible away form the noises.
The forest is hard to navigate through and he hopes he can make it the car. Or find someone friendly. Or hopefully escape the forest. But he know most of it is false hope.
By cannonite
#77137 Jonathan: I was running through the woods a demon hot on my trail. I rest hiding behind a tree revolver cocked
Demon: Come out come out where ever you are.
Jonathan: * I turn around and face the demon* Do us both a favor get out of that host body and go back to hell. * Shoots demon and runs*
Demon: Agh! I'll get you for that! *Begins to chase me*
By Waterboyr
#77155 I hear voices and keep running.
I run into someone and fall over.
By cannonite
#77174 Jonathan: I begin firing more shots at the demon most miss except for one. Ugh why do i even bother shooting it it wont kill it just hurt it. * I hide behind a tree as the demon runs by I kick its legs out from under it. I pull a flask of holy water out of my jacket and douse the thing in it*
Demon: AAAAHHHHHHHH!
Jonathan: I'm about to finish dumping holy water on it. But black smoke like stuff pours out of its mouth as the demon leaves its host. * I check to see if the host is still alive and sigh* Cant save em all I guess
By Waterboyr
#77314 Just a tree...
I hear a demon scream and turn around to see someone killing a demon possessing a human.
"AH!"
By Reinen
#83895 Name: Reinen
I Began Hunting When The Demons killed my Parents and family, Every now and then i go to their grave I Swear That I Will Eraticate Every Deformed creature That Came out of the Oblivion
Weapon of choice: 2 Black Metal Holy Forged Blades and one pistol
Vehicle: Black Rx-7 Carbon fiber hood Teal Under Lighting.
Appearence: Red Trench coat, White Goku uniform with a teal belt And Black and white hight top addidas Carbon fiber gloves
JOIN THE TEAM