By Waterboyr
#79601 Cannonite could you try to put description into it? Every post is now I did this. I did that. I laughed. I thought no way and ran over there to fight.
I like pancakes.
Come on!
By cannonite
#79610 Dratini: ( Sure then in that case back to before I put you with the doctor) Now how am I going to pick him up and bring him to the doctor.... No arms is a drag * A machop passes by* Excuse me could you help me carry my friend to the doctor? He obliges and we begin to walk down the street the smell of oran berries wafts by me and my stomach growls. We finally arrive at the Doctors and she greets us I proceed to tell her of the accident and she gladly takes caterpie under her care. Machop leaves after I thank him and I sit up in a chair next to Caterpies bed for a while.
(Descriptive enough? )
By Waterboyr
#79716 (Good enough for now... When I say descriptive I mean actually say what the pokemon say. Say how they feel what they see and always put in a foreshadow maybe or something exciting if it's al long post. But if you want to just scream Ah demon like me that's fine. That was better though!)
By Waterboyr
#79879 "WHAT? Why would we? We just met! And you all said I was just a caterprie! WELL JUST A CATERPRIE IS LEAVING!"
*storms off
ByGenericNameHere
#79957 *i follow caterpie*

Caterpie, you are a special caterpie and i for one am not a demon, i am a mew, a legendary pokemon, you dont know hwt i am because i am only sponken of im mythology, i am one of the first ever pokemon and my parents, arceus and mewtwo (pretend he wasnt cloned)
are responisible for making this world and all of its creatures
JOIN THE TEAM