By Rzxa
#76795 *knocks the door*
Mysterious Old man : Welcome to our House
Mysterious little child: My Grandfather has very interesting story's that can pass time.
*Lost man nods *
Mysterious Old Man : I will tell you a story about ..... .........
| Show
Story
During Times of War in this Dear Land there was Darkness an unforgivable Darkness that destroy city's Kill Family and who commit Genocide The War Ended with a Legendary Hero who Slash the Darkness within him But then The Darkness within him was very Mighty and Strong But 3 of the heroes join forces and Defeats the Darkness But what Happened before this time so here this. This is the Story BW

My App (so you would know on what to put
Name: Flame Adventurex
Character Designs : Image this one is unfinished I just have to finish it but good enough
Character Personality: Stubborn , Kind , Loves to eat, Doesn't want to give Up , hates to lose, and Likes Friends
Character Race:Elf
Weapons : A Bow And Arrow , and one sword hidden when needed
Rules :
1.No Traps like a forest that anywhere you go will be the same place(because it will postpone the Rp if we weren't using our minds on how to get out
2.Be Good To other Rp players including the Rp Champion Waterboyr(remember my poll of best Roleplayer I will do that every July)
I WILL PM YOU IF YOUR ACCEPTED OR NOT
THIS RP WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS WILL BE AN OPEN CLOSE RP SO ILL OPEN IT EVERY SUNDAY , SATURDAY , AND FRIDAY
YOU CAN STILL APPLY IN CLOSE STATE

By Waterboyr
#76823 Ugh now i have to make an avatar thing.. I'll do that later and skip appearance for now.
Name: Steven
Race: Werewolf Cleric
Weapons: (Day) Staff, Rapier, (Night) Teeth, Claws, Feet, Body, Howling, and Summoning.
Personality: (Day) Calm, Peaceful, (Night) Has a Temper, Arrogant, Wild, (Both) Brave
By Rzxa
#76857 *running*
*A Village Burning down*
*Bandits killing villagers *
*A little Flame Sees his parents being killed*
*Flame wakes up*
Just a Nightmare
A voice was heard
The voice called out FLAME!
Voice: FLAME YOU WAKE UP LATE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE TRAINING RIGHT
Oh no the training
*runs outside from his house*
By Rzxa
#77188 *bump*
By Waterboyr
#77316 "Patrol is so boring... I wish I could do it in the night... Hm? WHat the-"
*kaboom

"They are here!"

Suddenly literally within half a second the sky goes black.
JOIN THE TEAM