By Lettucecow
#80251 I'm here, BUT MY NAMES NOT RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I pull him up) It's BRICK soldier! Get with the dang program cadet!

By Waterboyr
#80254 "WHATEVER DI**! WEIRD NAME CHOICE! COME ON DI** WE HAVE TO GO!"
I keep running as fast I can getting pushed around.
Once again the ground shakes but I can tell multiple skyscrapers have fell.
I suddenly am pushed back by people and some dust clears for a few seconds before coming back but I can tell there are sinkholes and pits everywhere. I turn around and people push me forward. The dust clear more here and stays cleared but only barely visible. I see water and realize it's an ocean coming towards us.
Everything's on fire I can see. A lightning bolt almost strikes me.
(Max pokemon 3 btw)
And the worst part is the wind picks up pushing people around.
"KEEP GOING!"
I literally dodge a body and then a small building.
I slide under a burning car that is angled up on top of rubble.
A geyser comes from the ground and blast people into the air.
And then the Satan members just fire at anyone. No wild or normal trainer pokemom are in sight.
The sky is black.
Windows explode and glass flies everywhere.
People vomit.
People go mad.
People attack each other.
People get up.
People push them down.
People help them up.
People don't get up.
People.

"DON'T STOP!"
By Lettucecow
#80337 THE NAMES BRICK! Oh..seems like a problem!
By Waterboyr
#80388 "WHERE ARE WE GOING?"
*a geyser that is a foot away from me explodes and I fall to the ground and get up. I have burns all over me and cuts everywhere. Scalds, blisters, bruises, gashes, boo-boos, scabs, and all sorts of things.
By Lettucecow
#80446 Whoah! Good thing I was standing to right! We got a man down though! (I pick you up and get out a emergancy kit from my backpack)
By Waterboyr
#80475 "WE ARE SO LUCKY! LIKE INCREDIBLY LUCKY! EVERYONE IS DEAD! WHAT DO WE DO! I'M FREAKING OUT! OWOWOWOWOWO OMG WE ARE SO SCREWED AND DEAD AND I HAVE SMTHA AND THIS SMOKE IS NOT HELPING AND EVERYTHIGN IS BLOWING UP AND I'M REALLY SCARED AND HYPERVENTALATING AND ....
*WHEEZE HELP! ASMTHA ATTACK!"
*faints
By Lettucecow
#80644 Wow...He would never make it my platoon... Time to help the newbie.... (I pull you up and carry you on my shoulders) Now to find a place for shelter...Oh wait...I know..that one cave I used to hide when I was a kid! (I start running into the forest)
By cannonite
#80658 Jack: Debris flew everywhere machop and I were stepping over bodies covering our ears as the screams came from everywhere. "Run machop RUN!"
By Prowlered01
#80700 Name: Prowler
Pokémon: Turtwig
Story: I'm a trainer that moved from Sinnoh to Kanto. Turtwig, my partner, has always been a loyal companion. I'm searching all around the world for Darkrai, as my mother was trapped in a Nightmare. I do not fear any Pokemon, and Ghosts/Dark Pokemon seem to find their way to me before I can find them...
Appearance (optional): Black Hair, Black Scarf, Red and Black Tennis Shoes, White Skin, Dark Type Symbol Scar under my right eye, Dark Blue Jeans, and Brown Eyes. (Skinny and tall composure.)
Other: I like Pumpkin Pie, a lot.
Pokemon X and Y: MEGA AMPHAROS FTW!!!!! :D
JOIN THE TEAM