By cannonite
#79553 Jack: Gastly and I laugh in unison and he comes back to my side. So what is this place? anyone want to give me the grand tour?

By Waterboyr
#79559 "Well... just training rooms... And all we do is train and fight grunts. And go to school. No homework because we just learn terrible stuff and will work in factories... Wherever you were hiding this might be worse... And half the families are split apart and the estimated cops left are 1,000 in the whole region. And the other regions are dealing with their own problems and our closest neighbor Kanto is in a crisis and Team Rocket attacked the Pokémon Finals tourney that would decide the champion... And then there is us. We help the cops sometimes but they fight too strong of opponents so usually we just come for support sometimes. And fightning eachother doesn't help much... But since we release the wild pokemon here we can fight them. The water pokemon are in the swimming pool so maybe you want to go there first? Hey... No ones had fun here for a month so how about we all go swimming! Squirtle zubat come on out!"
*throws off pants and shirt and is in swim shorts.
"Catch me if you can!"
I run into the room and cannonball of the diving board into the lap pool (The only pool we have and every room has lights when it's day to make it like you outside because the lights were programed to be as bright as the sun and dark as the moon and stars. It's daytime so we are the only people that get to see sunlight in the city).
Squirtle jumps in after me and zubat flies along the water chasing us and occasionally dipping a wing in or his "legs" in.
I swim down with squirtle and we swim with krabby and a lotad.
But sadly we only have 5 wild pokemon species in this room for they all fled the city or were captured by the Satan members.
We have:
Krabby
Lotad
Lombre
Barboach
and
Ducklets

But hey they are still Pokémon and it's fun to just have fun and hang out like no one is ever able to anymore...
"Come on guys come on in!"
I it on the edge next to some ducklets.
By cannonite
#79591 Jack: Hmm well got any rooms I can settle in? I take of my own brown coat and hang it on a chair. I throw magikarp into the pool I then once again notice his blue scale. Pidgeotto comes out and happily flies around. Finally machop comes out and jumps in the pool gastly remaining by me Pidgeotto flies around.
By Waterboyr
#79600 "Naw we all live in our houses with our family... we were lucky enough to find them... You could probably ask Professor to sleep here or stay here but he is um... Not a normal kind professor. He is only 30 but he um acts like a cranky old man.
By Lettucecow
#79620 You...go-gonna keep that gastly out here, not in its pokeball? I'm not scared of it...but....its.....um...I'm not scared of it.
ByGenericNameHere
#79689 a new and better app

Name: Mecha
Pokémon: Beldum (i wish it could be shiny, oh well)
Story: likes steel types, dad died when he was 2, mother is his only known reletive and its hard for him to make friends
Appearence: (copy paste this) file:///C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/mytrainer.jpg
Other: Hates Rock types, especially onix and graveler
Do think X and Y will be great or good or okay and etc.? amazing!
By Waterboyr
#79719 (Accepted you can pretend you were here whole time like with us while cannonite was gone so we don't have to do introducing you like we already knew each other and you were on out team)
"Nothing let me go talk to Army guy in private. I mean no not PRIVATE I DIDN'T SAY THAT I SAID IN SECRET NOT A RANK NO I NEVER-"
ByGenericNameHere
#79778 Mecha: this isnt looking to good
*i walk around and grab my pokeball, i send out beldum*

Beldum: Beldum!

*where are we btw?*

*beldum uses iron defese and rams into a wall, smashing his head*

Beldum: :( beldum...

Mecha: beldum return!, sometimes i dont know whats up with you
JOIN THE TEAM