By Lettucecow
#79185 (OOHHHH Sorry I didn't think I was with you guys)

By Waterboyr
#79231 (Okay go back to the post where you were in a training room with me lol)
By cannonite
#79245 ( Alright screw everything I have said to this point so I am not with you guys yet but I will bump into you in the city)
As I'm walking down the street I hear explosions and see voltorbs exploding. Well that cant be good. I run to help. And see the trainers and the Professor who gave me my pokemon last year. And when I see Satan members I think I should help so I pull out Machops pokeball from my overcoat! Machop use Karate chop on that Voltorp! Machop instantly strikes it down. And begins fighting another.
ByGenericNameHere
#79263 *GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AM I ACCEPTED OR NOT? YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING ME NOW :(*

Name: Mecha
Pokémon: Beldum (can it be shiny?)
Story: is a genus with computers and loves steel types, is part robot with 2 arms to store pokeballs
Appearance (optional): (copy and paste this) file:///C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/mytrainer.jpg
Other: g,jl;u,k
Do think X and Y will be great or good or okay and etc.? amazing!
By Waterboyr
MinerKombat1557 wrote:*GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AM I ACCEPTED OR NOT? YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING ME NOW :(*

Name: Mecha
Pokémon: Beldum (can it be shiny?)
Story: is a genus with computers and loves steel types, is part robot with 2 arms to store pokeballs
Appearance (optional): (copy and paste this) file:///C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/mytrainer.jpg
Other: g,jl;u,k
Do think X and Y will be great or good or okay and etc.? amazing!

Not accepted that application is messed up...
Shiny pokemon starter, robot arms, genius with computers? Come on Miner be realistic... You know how I don't like unrealistic people...
By Waterboyr
#79403 I hear explosions and run outside with the army dude (Lettucecow) and see the trainer with the machop from way long back.
"NO DON'T FIGHT THEM IDIOT! ZUBAT SUPERSONIC!"
*throws earbuds to the machop guy
"HURRY FOLLOW ME!"
*runs inside apartment
By cannonite
#79405 Jack: Well lets get out of hear then! I run after the trainers from a long time ago.
By Waterboyr
#79407 *inside
"Okay here is what we do... *explains. So since your the other trainer from the beginning... Do you want to help us?"
By cannonite
#79419 Jack: Yes! I ave been living in a freaking hole for the last year. I look around and see the various training facilities I'm on board! By the way names Jack nice to meet you. I see the Army guy. Looks like the gangs back together! I decide to prank the Sergeant and send out Gastly discreetly. As he begins to talk gastly materializes next to him.
By Lettucecow
#79512 Names Brick! Good to see you again soldier! (I salute him) Wha-whats that? *I see the gastly* AHHHHH! *I faint
JOIN THE TEAM