By Lettucecow
#78527 Um.....Shut up! You want me to turn you into a low-ranking private cadet? Don't talk back! (the raticates start to close in) We need a plan, and fast!
By cannonite
#78546 Jack: Were not in the military second. I say we go down fighting MAchop when they get close Karate chop attack.
ByGenericNameHere
#78584 App
Name: Mecha
Pokémon: Beldum (can it be shiny?)
Story: is a genus with computers and loves steel types, is part robot with 2 arms to store pokeballs
Appearance (optional): (copy and paste this) file:///C:/Users/Paul/Pictures/mytrainer.jpg
Other: g,jl;u,k
Do think X and Y will be great or good or okay and etc.? amazing!
By Rzxa
#78606 *In the lab *
Sophia :I'm sorry I'm late
The proffesor: Thats fine but can you do me a favor find this people
*shows picture Of the people that are in the forest right now and those on trouble right now*
The proffesor: I just want to tell them that there is free Cookies
Me: Ok
*proffesor gives her Pokeball and a pokemon and a pokedex*
The proffesor : that is also free if you accept it you need to do the favor I'm asking you
Me: Ok
The proffesor: I think they went to that forest
Me: ok
*Sophia then goes to the forest*
Sophia: Weird Little Kids! Where are you
Sophia : there you are.......
*sees them surrounded *
Sophia : Hey YOU WANT FREE COOKIES IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME PAY ME 5 POKE DOLLARS !
By cannonite
#78657 Jack: *Sees kid talking about cookies* What the f *Ratticate attacks* Machop Karate chop the first one pidgey gust!
By Rzxa
#78714 Ok
*throws pokeball*
Ralts beat the raticates for me
Ralts! Use Confusion at That Raticate over there
By cannonite
#78727 Jack: Machop having type advantage beats his ratticate with relative ease pidgey can fly so goes in for quick jabs with tackle and Defeats another Ratticate
By Waterboyr
#78743 "Okay everyone attack!"
(Rzxa read the story no pokedex yet!)
"Everyone combo attack! Karate Chop, Confusion, Bubble, and Ember! Go in three... two... one... NOW!"
By cannonite
#78783 Jack: My pidgey being smarter then the average pidgey uses gust on ember the oxygen boosts the fire into flamethrower wiping out 5 ratticate. Machop is able to take two out with karate chop.
JOIN THE TEAM