By Waterboyr
#78476 "Oh silly you... My pokemon weren't hurt and now that protect will fail because it was used too many times. KEEP ATTACKING!"

By cannonite
#78481 Jack fine then * I notice Politoad seeming to be the weak link of the pokemon. Golbat poison fang the politoad. Shelgon Double edge the crowd. Golbat flying high and Soaring Bites the politoad poisoning it and then wing attacks it continually.
Shelgon's shell is covered with energy that knocks attacks off and bursts through the crowd Hitting Poliwrath directly however Gyarados hits me with aqua Dragon rage blowing me off my feet nearly knocking me out myself.
By Waterboyr
#78486 "Well then... Aqua Ring!"
ALl of the Pokemon heal.
"We have ways to do impossible things with water pokemon. And you just have way to do incredibly ugly things with hair!"
By cannonite
#78492 Jack: Water..... You mean to tell me that water can possibly beat the power of space? My you peoples stupidity is just at unimaginable levels. You wish to flood the earth and then what? We however will create a new world! One where emotions such as pain are all but gone. We control the very creator of space. You have an over sized fish that can create rain. Shelgon golbat come back. They come to my side and use a potion that is stronger than a full restore that heals them and restores their pp. I look around and see both sides of Commanders retreating well then we shall meet again I'm sure have fun with your giant Magikarp i smirk with a slight pained expression do to the blast. I simply walk away with a limp as well as with shelgon at my side I return golbat to its pokeball.
By Waterboyr
#78748 "Well I should inform of your leader's plans for what really happens at the end... But maybe I should wait don't you think Cyrus?" Cyrus has a slightly surprised face and then walks away.
By Waterboyr
#78803 (Maybe with you watching? Idk)
By cannonite
#78819 Jack: As i get back to base I realize my inferior numbers was a massive disadvantage. Besides shelgon who I befriended as a child and Golbat who was just a standard issue to new grunts I had no pokemon. So I decided to go to a place only commanders were allowed. The pokemon store room this is where we kept the hundreds of pokemon we take from Rocket Magma Aqua and Plasma after a Successful raid. I look through the pokeballs each with a screen of the pokemon and its stats. I after nearly an hour of looking find two I like.
Kadabra: Level 30: Moves Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Calm Mind
Misdreavus: Level 30: Moves: Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Thunderbolt, Magical Leaf
By Waterboyr
#79174 (Without many more players it won't really work well...)
*at underground base
"We pushed Team Magma to the border, gained Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh, and Pewter City in Kanto, for we have a truce with the Rockets. Excellent. Now to just blow up that silly mountain range in Sinnoh so there can be a giant bay!
JOIN THE TEAM