By cannonite
#79221 Brigadier: I drive back to ibot and pick him up I then run back to base and put him in the med bay which also acts as a prison. I then report to Shockwave.

By Waterboyr
#79228 I wake up surprised and try to brake out but some force seems to be stopping me.
"HEY LET ME OUT!"
ByGenericNameHere
#79255 *prime battling megatron*

Optimus: Chrome.. Stay out of this!

Chrome: *ignores and blasts megatron in the chest*
By cannonite
#79303 Megatron: The blast pushes him back but Megatron then in turn blasts Chrome
Brigadier: Shockwave I have a new subject for you for your tests a rebel took a bomb for me so figured I would take advantage of the situation.
Shockwave: I believe lord Magatron could use assistance.
Brigadier: I transform and drive off and on to a ramp flying over the battle two rapid fire mini blasters come out of my sides and I open fire. Optimus takes little damage catches me mid air and throws me.
By Waterboyr
#79400 "Uh oh... Why are you keeping me here? What did I do wrong?"
*rolls up into a ball and sends explosive missiles everywhere, breaking the walls
The explosion is seen from far so reinforcements will arrive soon. And then I have a bunch of robots in front of me to deal with.
(Wait so cannonite are you on the good or bad side I don't know which team is which...)
By cannonite
#79402 Decepticons: Are technically evil led by Megatron to rule over Cybertron Sockwave is the lead scientist and Starscream is his second in command.
Autobots: Are the good guys with Optimus prime as their leader
By Waterboyr
#79406 "I'm OUT!"
I turn into the batcycle and drive over a ramp and fly in the air.
I then let gliding wings out and glide away.
Suddenly the wind jerks me and I land on and autobot in robot form
By cannonite
#79415 Sockwave: That was most illogical. He sends several Decepticons for Ibot.
By Rzxa
#79451 Name: The cheater Tc fore short
Alt: Plane
Faction: Neither , just go to any side just for the money
Unique ability: Shapeshifting
By cannonite
#79555 (Technically all Cybertonians can shape shift just a simple scan of a machine and boom)
JOIN THE TEAM