By cannonite
#79597 Strange: I notice the bodies as well as the smiling man and the crack of a whip. I instantly pull out my old western gun on the man with a knife. Well I assume this is your handiwork? What is up with people these days? And they call me strange... Well actually strange is the name I was given by my classmates but you don't want to hear about it I suppose... So it was a warm Autumn evening several cities over about oh I don't know 22 years ago. The teachers and the other kids never called me by my real name just called me strange so I suppose my original name was in fact fake! Can you believe my parents giving me a fake name the nerve of people! Anyway where was I? Oh right I believe I pulled a gun on you cause you killed a couple of people you fiend!!

By Rzxa
#79598 can you hear this hehe
a red little chip was behind his head
hey stop pointing that gun on me there is no point they are coming i win!
*put his knife down*
THERE WILL BE NO WITNESSES JUSTICE AND CHAOS WILL TRIUMPH!
By Waterboyr
#79602 "What are you talking about? This guy is crazy... I'm calling the cops..."
Picks up phone and starts dialing the number.
By cannonite
#79608 Strange: Well then I pull hammer back on the revolver! I fire but you hear a click. Right no bullets I suppose I'm out of hear! *I tip my hat to the two and run*
By Rzxa
#79609 *the glass breaks*
10 people goes in
"hehe i tricked them into thinking im am their allys the society will die including everybody"
people you know what to do help me kill them
*all the people transform*
{ok you are wondering how the hell they did let me tell you the secret society power was granted by the evil dpirit and the demons that iis the reason they can transform to demons but
they can only stay in that form for 2 and a half hours and the cooldown of doing it again is 1 hour and a half and i just transformed 30 mins ago and also i pretend to be part of the soiciety so i cna have backup and the powers}
we are not ordinary people i said
We are not ordinary people we are the Soicety
By Waterboyr
#79717 "S***! I'M OUT!"
I run and climb onto of the counter and hurled through one of those open windows near the ceiling and flip out and land on the street perfectly and then sprint away hurdling over anything and everything.
Those darn demons...
Demons keep appearing everywhere but... but these were different. They became demons. And that is what scares me.
By Rzxa
#79862 Exterminate all of them THEY ARE EVIL PEOPLE!
"I'm so good at lying hehe"
By Waterboyr
#79864 I run extremely fast and scale a fire escape and run on the rooftops.
By Rzxa
#82710 Where is he?
"If I leave him alone the cops would get me"
"But the cops won't believe him right"
JOIN THE TEAM