By Rzxa
#79107 Plot
On 2035
The criminals rate are getting higher at The US
But there is a secret Society That no one known
It's is The Bloody Knights they assassinate the criminals so they could make the world a better place
People had founded out of the secret Society Some Join them some Try's to Destroy the Society
But there is one person who thinks differently his name is United he thinks the only way to stop this madness is to kill The Criminals and the people Who knows the society First then finish off the secret society but he doesn't know he is making more madness
App
Name:
Appearance:
Items:
Personality:
Since Pokemon X And Y is near What are you getting X Or Y
My App
Name: United Kamikaze
Appearance: Normal shirt , Black jacket, Jeans, and Dark shoes
Items : A Knife Just in case, a cellphone, drivers license, a multi tool, and a wallet
Personality: Smart,Mad,Do anything just to get what he wants,
Pokemon X and Y Q: Maybe Getting y

By Waterboyr
#79233 Name: Fitz
Appearance: Normal
Items: Gloves, Whip, and Puggle!
Personality: Boss (An acrobatic)
Since Pokemon X And Y is near What are you getting X Or Y
Neither... D=
By cannonite
#79242 Name: Strange
Appearance: White collared shirt, Brown Waist Coat with a non functioning Pocket watch, Brown overcoat, Brown pants with old boots over them, A ratty old fedora (All clothes are old and grimy)
Items; A deck of cards, A yo yo, A switch blade, A pack of gum, A spinning top, A kaleidoscope, And a small antique old revolver from the old west with no bullets
Personality: random and strange, Loves toys, as well as his gum, He likes to keep people wondering, Prefers not to kill unless necessary
Am I getting X or Y: Well though I made a post about X and Y teams I still need to save for a 3DS and the game. Plus after looking at everything I'm not so sure I'm ready to move on I'm kind of content with 4th and 5th gen right now and everything in X and Y is overwhelming and I'm not sure I like mega evolutions considering though some look cool we already have so much new stuff to get used to I'm worried pokemon will be alienated for me. But probably X if I eventually get it.
By Waterboyr
#79409 *Grocery store
"Hmm this drink gives me twelve stamina but it cost $1,000..."
I then turn and see someone that looks very suspicious...
By cannonite
#79420 Strange: I walk around in the grocery store using my Yoyo. I pick up a plush of a Dog. Hmm cheap fabric my my quality in toys are going down these days. I happily keep using my Yoyo
By Rzxa
#79450 Hmm
* walks*
I was walking down the street when I saw a Guy near a Grocery Store Pointing his gun at A Girl
"I need to help her"
He was 13 Centimeter away from the store I needed to Kill everybody in the store to make no witnesses
Hey Person Stop. Pointing the gun it's dangerous
The guy then said what are you gonna do about *****
come near me I said
*United holds knife*
Ok who cares I have a gun I can kill two people the guy said
*went near to united*
You know what gonna say something I said
What the guy said
Finish him I said
*stabs him with his knife*
Hey girl I save you join me and my Group
Girl: No you murdered him your just like him
United: too bad I was gonna spare you
*throws his knife at her*
United: The a Only way to Stop Chaos is with Chaos now I need to kill the witnesses in the grocery store
*smiles*
By cannonite
#79499 Strange: Hmm what was that? I see shady character walk in. After the commotion outside I shrug walk to a fridge and pull out a root beer. I walk up to the cashier and drink it and say. You know I noticed that you changed brands I would recommend getting the other one back. * I walk out of the store with a dumbfounded cashier behind me*
By Waterboyr
#79564 I look outside and see a dead body.
"WHAT THE-"
I see someone kill a girl.
I slowly back away and see the person turn to the store and smile.
"What the..."
I slowly get out my whip but realize it might not be enough... I have to be smart. Then I create a plan.
But my insticts tell me to look back.
Someone is leaving the store.
Two people...
I have to do it.
I sprint extremely fast shouting, "LOOK OUT GET BACK!" and then crack my whip at the man with the knife.
JOIN THE TEAM