By Waterboyr
#81072 *accepted
"Heh heh..."
*floats down in lake and possesses the body.
"HEHEHEHEH!"
*sends a fiery ball at the desert surrounding them.
"THIS IS FUN!"

ByGenericNameHere
#81077 *appears infront of gengar*

*retakes body*

Deoxys: well, that was a bad idea on your part *transforms to speed mode and drifts away leaving nothing but a cloud of smoke*
By Umbreon1110
#81165 X: " Well, a lot of things. Anyways, I'm out. "
I began heading towards the woods. I was claustrophobic near the lake.
By cannonite
#81182 Raikou: After seeing the pokemon that could nearly take over a body I didn't want to stay I wanted to get out so I begin running away towards a field as I did so lightning streaked off my body until I was just a big running lightning bolt.
By Waterboyr
#81185 "Heh heh... Run while you still can..."
And with that, Gengar disappears laughing hysterically.
By cannonite
#81194 Raikou: After running far I finally stop for a rest where I notice even more new things. A towering mountain that was absolutely huge. I decided I needed a place to rest for a while I begin walk up the mountain but *bam* I'm knocked down by several absol.
Absol Leader: This is our territory! If you want to live get out of hear NOW! *Fires a razorwind at me*
Raikou: Agh that actually HURT! *Roars and as I do so lightning streaks through the sky and thunder booms around everyone in the area* You will pay for that! *Fires thundershock at the group of absol*
Absol group: The leader and 3 of the absol barely manage to dodge but two of them are hit one is cut down instantly and the other is shocked into major paralysis* They open fire with razor winds and I am bombarded sending me into a bigger rage.
Raikou: After being bombarded I open fire thundershocks cutting two more down. After that the other two absol flee. "*Looks around weary* What...What have I done. *Runs up the steep mountain all the way to the top where I make it my home*
By Waterboyr
#81196 *Behind Raikou invisible
"You've done what you're meant to do... Your a monster... Let it out... Don't resist it... Don't let it control you... Use that power! BECOME IT!"
*fades away
By cannonite
#81199 Raikou: At the top of the mountain I make a small home in a small cliff that extends farther up the mountain no one without extreme jumping capabilities or flight could get up there. After a few days of settling in not only does a permanent thunderstorm occur in the mountain but the voices came.
Raikou: Who are you what do you want from me!
JOIN THE TEAM