By Prowlered01
#81495 We're much as a threat to them as they are to us. Remember that. They're insanity has driven them to a point of blind rage and aggression. That could be a help to us. Our Duskulls could feed off their negative energy, thus, now hear me out on this one, evolving them! You have to trust me on this. If that fails.... (Pulls out a pouch of dirt and a few Oran Berries from my pocket.) We could live here forever. You decide.

By Waterboyr
#81497 "Wait negative... WAIT! I GOT IT! The cannibal camp could get us enough energy extremely quick and as long as we stayed hidden we could evolve them! Then the raiders would let us in because we aren't a threat and could help them... But we'd have to help them or join them to get to the PC. The raiders aren't insane they are smart. We'd get barely enough energy there and it would take too much time. Sound like a good plan?"
By Prowlered01
#81503 Hmm.... Do you think we could fit in the ventilation shaft? If so, we can make our escape there. Unless there's a horde of cannibals, which would be horrible. (Opens the vent.) Shall we?
By cannonite
#81534 Will: Ugh that hit me like a truck.... Cubchoo you there?
Cubchoo: cub...
Will: Right we gotta get out of this help me claw our way out *We begin pushing snow off ourselves*
By Waterboyr
#81697 "OKAY! GO!"
I hear screams behind me and bangs that grow concerningly closer.
I start to sprint and can hear people either pursuing us or running away from others.
I duck under branches and leap over some logs, hurdle with my hands over others.
About 5 minutes later when I've used all of my energy and we must be at least 2 miles away I say, "Wait where are we going? I was following you. Isn't it to the south... Or was it north... Or maybe the town I thought that was west was east and this would be south no east um north, west, northwest? AH NO and we can't go back now! Whenever the freaks raid they stay there for a while until the survivors stop them, the riaders stop them, or they get hungry, or they kill everyone and take everything! Which take AT LEAST 24 hours which has only happened once that quick! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"
JOIN THE TEAM