By Prowlered01
#81824 "You really think I wouldn't have known we're going North?" I stare back at you, panting. "I had to learn everything about that building! Ever single nook and cranny! If you doubt me, you can go whatever direction you want. We're heading North to the center, and we should be extremely close if what you've been telling me is true."

By KIRILL_Z
#82006 *out of roleplay Got room for one more?*
Name: Gaiden
Story: Extremely lazy boy (a redhead with some acne and a lot of flab) from jubilife city got the hots for a girl, and decided he would get fit. Got fit but the girl went away on an adventure for Prof. Rowan. *skip several years* The air was nice and warm, and Gaiden was taking a walk on the day before he would get his first pokemon... he wanted a Chimchar. Suddenly, there was an earthquake. The ground frosted over as an icy wind blew over Sinnoh. What was happening? Gaiden took out his first pokeball that his mother had given him. Suddenly, he heard a small roar, and a Cubchoo popped out a new snowdrift. "Choo!" On reflex, he threw the pokeball.
*tick*
*tick*
*tick*
*click!*
"woo!" Gaiden had a Cubchoo now! he ran back to town... but no one was there. it was empty, with broken windows and glass everywhere. He picked up a few layer of clothes in his home, where only the first floor had been ransacked. Dropped by the store and took a couple pokeballs. *Looked at Cubchoo* "I'm smart, see? I actually managed to survive this... Mostly cause i wasn't here when it hit, but still." Walked out the door. *Looked back.* "Lets go, Cubber."
By Prowlered01
#82570 I awake in a room full of luxurious items, and a crowd stands over me. They watch my movements cautiously, like I'm the larger threat to them. I see Gold and Waterboyr being tied up, and I order them to stop. As soon I a yell, they are released, and I am extremely puzzled about this event.
By Waterboyr
#82612 "THEY... They are mad. Run. Just run. Get up and then run. They will follow us. I've seen it happen. They let us have a head start and hunt us down. They make us confused and walk blindly through this snowy dangerous forests. They don't like sharing food so they do this. The timer already starter RUN!"
By KIRILL_Z
#82786 I'm walking through the snow all bundled up for the weather, when i see a bunch of people running. *wth?* I start chasing after them. "wait, stop! Do you know where anyone else is? I'm lost!" My Cubchoo looks at me and runs in the direction of the running people. I just barely keep up.
By Prowlered01
#82887 I see that the others have ran, and my Duskull kills most of the cannibals. They cower in fear, not looking at me, but at my scar. The remainder of the cannibals run away, screaming, and I chase after my friends.
JOIN THE TEAM