By Prowlered01
#80705 Story: Arceus, God of Pokemon, has fallen. Many Legendary Pokemon have disappeared, and Dialga has refused to keep Time flowing. Earth is no longer moving, and we live an the cold side of the Earth. We keep warm with Pansears, and try to evolve them most of the time. Food is scarce, and we're forced to eat Berries. We have the main survival station in the middle of Sinnoh,where it is the warmest. Articuno has decided to make our region its new home, and it attacks both people and Pokemon daily. Darkrai visits many different people in Nightmares now, some say tales of a group of Dusknoirs and Giratina dragging Arceus into a inter-dimensional portal. Some say it is only a myth. Others, say it's why we're all dying. This also means that Giratina has released itself from the Distortion World, and that it is slowly killing off the last of us. Some people have even been driven to the point of insanity and cannibalism. We must find a way to fix this Hell we call our home. Each Trainer has received an egg, and have 3 possible Pokemon to hatch.

Starters:
Lv 1 Duskull
Lv 1 Cubchoo
Lv 1 Magnemite

Required Information:
Name:
Story (Where you came from, and what you're doing to survive.):
Starter Pokemon:

Extra Information:
Goals:
Appearance:
Other:

Max of 5 trainers. (13+) Please no overuse of sexual words or phrases. Cursing can be used, but please either replace a vowel with *, and try to keep it at a minimal rate. Thank you. :)

By Prowlered01
#80707 Name: Prowler
Story: Right before I attempted to take on Cynthia, the Pokemon League Champion, a massive earthquake had formed. The League's statues and high structures begin to fall, and my Pokemon's Poke Balls, along with my Bag, had been ripped off me. The earthquake was immediately followed with a blizzard, almost freezing me. None of the Elite Four had survived, and Cynthia was nowhere to be found. I quickly regained my balance, and started searching for my Pokemon. The blizzard must have risen over 30 feet, as I could not find my Bag as well. My Pokegear was damaged, and kept sending small electrical shots on my arm. I was forced to remove it before a discharge would occur. I traveled miles, days without food and little water. Most towns were wiped completely from the Earth. Some sights I saw, were devastating. The total carnage of Sinnoh was worse than anything even heard of. I fainted right above my old home at Twinleaf Town. I was rescued by a group of nomads, who eventually brought me to, what I guess it is, the new capital of Sinnoh. There I received an egg that hatched into a Duskull. At the same night, a was visited by Darkrai in my sleep. He told me what had unfolded, and I was petrified, but then awoke.
Starter Pokemon: Lv 1 Duskull
Appearance: Black Hair, Black Scarf, Red and Black Tennis Shoes, White Skin, Dark Type Symbol Scar under my right eye, Dark Blue Jeans, and Brown Eyes. (Skinny and tall composure.)
ByGenericNameHere
#80752 Name: Gold
Story (Where you came from, and what you're doing to survive.): About to choose starter, the whole lab collapsed and then i found an egg they were studying, it hatched when i touched it, the starters from johto were never found again, they managed to escape into the wild as being the last starters from johto, they were on the train to sinnoh but they are till in the wild
Starter Pokemon: Magnimite lvl 1
By cannonite
#80814 Name: Will
Story: I was always from and remain in snowpoint city Having been the top trainer other then Candice in the snowpoint gym my pokeballs were lost to an endless blizzard. I remain in possibly the worst place in sinnoh most people here were driven to insanity and hunt the rest of us down. A cubchoo joined me recently as I hide out in the gym. I have managed to keep decently warm with on OK amount of food and plenty of water.However the crazy people are closing in and closing in FAST. If I don't do something quick well I'm dead.
Starter: Cubchoo level 1 (No frozen sneeze of the icicles in its mouth when it evolves I really hate those parts of their deign)
Appearance :messy Light brown hair, White collared shirt, Loose black tie, black frock coat, black pants, and red sneakers
By Waterboyr
#80945 Name:
Story (Where you came from, and what you're doing to survive.): I was on a boat just leaving port in the middle of the night to go to Kalos when the lights flicked off. I have an egg that I was trying to hatch and it rolled off the ship. the ship lurched and I jumped off and grabeed the egg and swam to shore. I ruhed ot the Pokémon center but fell on my head and went into a coma and just woke up a day ago.
Starter Pokemon: Duskull

Extra Information: The duskull isn't a creepy one it's a nice one.
Goals: Figuring out where I am and what happenned
Appearance: Newsie hat and satchel with blue jacket and green shirt. Teal sweat pants.
Other:

Max of 10 trainers
By Prowlered01
#81020 I find a strange note in my room:

If anyone reads this, I'll be ashamed. We I went to the store to buy food berries, and I was attacked by a man group. I'm bleeding, and I'm-shivering it's cold. I'm scared horrified to go to sleep. The group could be near here, or I could die from this....blee...ding...

I couldn't find this man's corpse, and decided not to ask about him. But if a group is attacking people, I may have my own concerns. Tonight's my Berry Hunt shift, and I can't afford to be attacked.
By Prowlered01
#81022 It becomes night, and I keep getting told to go on the hunt for some berries. I know if I don't do my part, I'm not only hurting myself, I'm hurting innocent people as well. I walk, and I see of group of people hovering over a man. They're picking off his arms and legs, and I try to walk by. One of the members notices me, and lunges. I dodge the attack, but the others have noticed me. I then hear a loud bang, a shot. Guns were outlawed many years ago, and thought to be forgotten and destroyed. But, some things always come back. Only one attacker had been shot, and the man with the weapon tried to fire again. Click, click. "RUN!" I ran as fast as I could, and looked back. The group had over-powered this man, and from what I could tell from his face... This man was Lt. Surge. Whilst running a managed to grab a berry and run, and also scooped up some dirt. I was knowledgeable on how to grow berries, so I had just gotten us a food source for a while. Oran berries, sweet and nutritious. The perfect food for the Apocalypse.
By Umbreon1110
#81024 Name: Arcelios
Starter: Magnemite ( Eevee if possible? )
Story: Originally being from Veilstone city, Arecelios was always intrigued by myths and legends, especially ones about Pokémon, more specifically the Creation Trio and Arceus. He was kidnapped by Team Galactic at a young age, and was used as a test subject, but he eventually broke out ad returned to Veilstone, only to find it in ruins, for a unknown reason. There was a piece of stone, which was the one with Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia on it that was originally in the ruins, but it had the word "GRTIN" engraved on it. Arcelios grabbed it and decided to hang onto it for a bit, and a egg rested behind it, which he also grabbed. After scavenging the ruins of his home for a bit, he found a few basic survival tools- A few pokeballs, some potions, two oran berries, a few matches, and a book about Legendary Pokémon. Eventually, he made his way to *insert the place we all meet at here*.
Extra: He has a few scars on his arm as a result from the testing Team Galactic did on him, as well as a green mark on the side of his neck.
Goals: None but surviving at the moment, he's a bit clueless on what to do.
Appearance: Black hair, yellow short-sleeved shirt with a white long-sleeved undershirt, black pants, red sneakers, Yellow baseball cap with a white brim and a pokeball mark on it.
Other: He hates the cold
By Prowlered01
#81052 Back at the base, I shared my discovery with other survivors, and told them what happened. I was surprised no one heard the shot outside, and some new stains were on the floor. I also noticed some people were gone. Maybe the group I found was part of an attack. Nobody really talks about anything, ever since cannibals started finding their way to us. Some people still had their old Pokemon from before this all happened. I'm extremely jealous of those people, and everyone looks down on me for having lower Pokemon. They have no idea how long and how much I've traveled, or even know what happened outside of this place. I still have my badge case, but I never show it. I'll just be called a fraud, like some others. We start to plant the berries I obtained, and berry shifts are finally no longer mandatory. A lot of people thanked me for that. BOOM! A huge crowd of people burst through the doors and start attacking innocents. I get out my Duskull, and it keeps attackers at bay with Hypnosis. I run out the back door to a safe house, and lock my self inside. Someone runs up to the door, pleading that I open the door. I refuse, and watch their head get torn off by a cannibal. The fact that people resort to this method of survival is horrid. Who used to be people now look like zombies, bloody mouths and multiple cuts and wounds. Duskull launches Shadow Balls at them, and knockouts some of the cannibals. I wish I had my old Shedinja f... WAIT! I have my PC card with me! If I can get to an abandoned Pokemon Center that has a functioning PC, I can get some of my old Pokemon back! But how am I going to escape this..?
By Waterboyr
#81069 I run down the hall and see someone try to get into a room only to have their head ripped off. And then suddenly a shadow ball knocks some of the people away.
I hear more people coming down towards me. The lights flicker. I send Duskull to the door and make it disappear and go through the door. I go to the door and Duskull opens it from the inside and I jump in before whoever is inside can stop me.
JOIN THE TEAM