By Umbreon1110
#80898 I'm baaaack.
First of all, there are multiple reasonings for why I was gone for so god dang long, which I now shall list-
1. Without power for two weeks, biiiig storm
2. School. 'Nuff said.
3. Moving
4. I HAS A SOCIAL LIFE
5. Broke computer, but got a new one now
6. Other things that you DO NOT want to know...
Anyways, I'm back, and hopefully to stay. Also, if you are reading this on October 11th, it would be my brothers b-day, which is ironically the day before X & Y are released. Good for him, I guess. RP-wise, I really am burned out on ideas with all of my everyday commotion so far. SO, for this rp, it's all about you guys. Your choice on Plot, Theme, Characters, Rules, Restrictions, and Everything else. But use common sense when contributing ideas, and put a lot of effort into them. I will apply on most of the new RPs, but at the time I posted this I was about to go to school. Be sure to take a looksie at my apps on your RPs once I get the time to put them up~. So, heres some "default" things for the RP, I guess.

Rules
Spoiler:
No controlling other characters without permission
Apply and wait for the app to be accepted before RP-ing.
Use common sense
No meta/power gaming

App Format-Pending
| Show
Pending, depends on theme

Plot-Pending
Spoiler:
Pending, WE NEEDS A PLOT

List of Characters
Spoiler:
None yet

Daily Update
Spoiler:
None yet

Ideas on hold
Spoiler:
None Yet

Ideas that need adjustments
| Show
None Yet

Approved/Denied Ideas
| Show
Non Yet

Other
Spoiler:
None Yet

And as I said before, this RP is all about you guyz. I hope to get most or if not all of our current RPers yet. Yes. I mean everyone. I mean, if that were to happen, we would have one giant RP, which is a really good thing, because the amount of posts would be large, and the time between posts would be smaller, so we can get further into the RP, faster.I hope to make this a never-ending plot, because its really disappointing to see a RP "die", and you would have to say goodbye to all of your characters. This Roleplay will also hopefully go beyond the pokemon perspective, and advance to other gaming sagas in sort of a giant crossover. I appreciate all ideas of any kind, and I hope this, and myself, will be here to stay. Also, I jus have to stay thanks, because if one of you were not here, ALL of the RPs would be entirely different, and everyone would be different as well. So, Thanks.
Anyways... COMMENCE POSTING

By Waterboyr
Umbreon1110 wrote:I'm baaaack.
First of all, there are multiple reasonings for why I was gone for so god dang long, which I now shall list-
1. Without power for two weeks, biiiig storm
2. School. 'Nuff said.
3. Moving
4. I HAS A SOCIAL LIFE
5. Broke computer, but got a new one now
6. Other things that you DO NOT want to know...
Anyways, I'm back, and hopefully to stay. Also, if you are reading this on October 11th, it would be my brothers b-day, which is ironically the day before X & Y are released. Good for him, I guess. RP-wise, I really am burned out on ideas with all of my everyday commotion so far. SO, for this rp, it's all about you guys. Your choice on Plot, Theme, Characters, Rules, Restrictions, and Everything else. But use common sense when contributing ideas, and put a lot of effort into them. I will apply on most of the new RPs, but at the time I posted this I was about to go to school. Be sure to take a looksie at my apps on your RPs once I get the time to put them up~. So, heres some "default" things for the RP, I guess.

Rules
Spoiler:
No controlling other characters without permission
Apply and wait for the app to be accepted before RP-ing.
Use common sense
No meta/power gaming

App Format-Pending
| Show
Pending, depends on theme

Plot-Pending
Spoiler:
Pending, WE NEEDS A PLOT

List of Characters
Spoiler:
None yet

Daily Update
Spoiler:
None yet

Ideas on hold
Spoiler:
None Yet

Ideas that need adjustments
| Show
None Yet

Approved/Denied Ideas
| Show
Non Yet

Other
Spoiler:
None Yet

And as I said before, this RP is all about you guyz. I hope to get most or if not all of our current RPers yet. Yes. I mean everyone. I mean, if that were to happen, we would have one giant RP, which is a really good thing, because the amount of posts would be large, and the time between posts would be smaller, so we can get further into the RP, faster.I hope to make this a never-ending plot, because its really disappointing to see a RP "die", and you would have to say goodbye to all of your characters. This Roleplay will also hopefully go beyond the pokemon perspective, and advance to other gaming sagas in sort of a giant crossover. I appreciate all ideas of any kind, and I hope this, and myself, will be here to stay. Also, I jus have to stay thanks, because if one of you were not here, ALL of the RPs would be entirely different, and everyone would be different as well. So, Thanks.
Anyways... COMMENCE POSTING

YOUR BACK!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I took charge of roleplay while you were gone and we got new roleplayers btw. I was depressed cause you know we kind of came up with the plot and climax ideas so with you gone it was harder. But okay ideas um Pokémon or no pokemon and then I
I'll make an idea.
By Umbreon1110
#80989 Most likely, yes, it will have pokemon unless everyone is like " ZOMG NO POKEMONZ SICK OF IT. " , which is like, impossible with the release of X & Y coming so soon.
I also managed to brainstorm a few ideas which are now in one of the -reserved for future stuff- areas. Eventually, I will combine everyone's ideas into one thing. Basically, it will be most video games combined into one. At least the video games that everyone's characters are from. So, lets say, nobody does something from Mario. Then we'd go on pretending like it does not exist.
Anywayyyyys, Wooo, X & Y. ( I is random )
By Waterboyr
#81094 Destiny since you are into that crap.
Maybe pokemon and three people are destined and have the powers of one pokemon. Like a Lucario which can use aurora sphere. Like the three people can use aurora sphere and etc. They can fight and have only and will have only the one pokemon they have the powers of.
And then there'd be one normal person who helped them (That'd be me pwah making everyone special) and the others could be evil. Or maybe the three people represented mesprit, aslef, and uxie.
By Waterboyr
Umbreon1110 wrote:*mind blown*
Anyways, I'll incorporate that with everyone else's ideas.
Speaking of everyone else...
Where are they?

well me lettuce and rzxa are the only originals left but we got a few new people. They don't really know you though so yeah until you get a plot this will have no posts.
JOIN THE TEAM