By Waterboyr
#88809 Suddenly the doll shatters and I appear on the ground, cut in multiple places.
"This was a trap! Gosh I'm not going to explain what happened but.." *I pull out a knife which was in the same spot it was on the doll* "It was NOT fun. These soldiers... They... Could they... No but they will recog... These um soldiers don't seem to be here for anyone in particular they just are trying to wear out every single person that can fight until they join them or are defeated! We could slip out of this without them figuring out who we ar-" I suddenly gasp and stop where I am staring out someone in the dark soldier crowd. It's him. The one who tortured me all of these years. The dark emperor's wizard. His strongest wizard.
And he was the one who did or/and supervised everything that happened to me in that prison. I felt a mix of terror and anger.
They think they can release me and still toy with me?
They think they own me?
THEY THINK IT'S OVER? THEY HTINK I'M BROKEN? WELL I AM! AND I WAS FIXED!
All of my skin starts to glow a bright blue and my clothes turn dark blue.
[center]"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/center]
I send a blue orb up and it shatters into a million arrows. The wizard simply lifts a finger and every soldier is shielded.
I go into a fury rampage and swing my staff back and forth yelling and sending poision globs, lightning bolts, and giant vines the size of buildings. He deflects each one by swinging his arm.
Everything is a flash of black, green, blue and yellow(yellow for um lifegrasp your golden guys form above .-. ). I leap through the air and swing my staff above my head and slam it down right on the wizards face. He speaks a word and I flip back through the air and land on the ground skidding a few feet back.
Defeated.

(The other guy has never posted so I think it's just us three)

By Waterboyr
#88810 Suddenly the doll shatters and I appear on the ground, cut in multiple places.
"This was a trap! Gosh I'm not going to explain what happened but.." *I pull out a knife which was in the same spot it was on the doll* "It was NOT fun. These soldiers... They... Could they... No but they will recog... These um soldiers don't seem to be here for anyone in particular they just are trying to wear out every single person that can fight until they join them or are defeated! We could slip out of this without them figuring out who we ar-" I suddenly gasp and stop where I am staring out someone in the dark soldier crowd. It's him. The one who tortured me all of these years. The dark emperor's wizard. His strongest wizard.
And he was the one who did or/and supervised everything that happened to me in that prison. I felt a mix of terror and anger.
They think they can release me and still toy with me?
They think they own me?
THEY THINK IT'S OVER? THEY THINK I'M BROKEN? WELL I AM! AND I WAS FIXED!
All of my skin starts to glow a bright blue and my clothes turn dark blue.
[center]"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/center]
I send a blue orb up and it shatters into a million arrows. The wizard simply lifts a finger and every soldier is shielded.
I go into a fury rampage and swing my staff back and forth yelling and sending poision globs, lightning bolts, and giant vines the size of buildings. He deflects each one by swinging his arm.
Everything is a flash of black, green, blue and yellow(yellow for um lifegrasp your golden guys form above .-. ). I leap through the air and swing my staff above my head and slam it down right on the wizards face. He speaks a word and I flip back through the air and land on the ground skidding a few feet back.
Defeated.

(The other guy has never posted so I think it's just us three)
By Rzxa
#88839 I was walking
Still finding the nightmare Gold
When I accidentally fall in the trap
A hole appeared
Making fall
When I landed
Everything was dark
Until I see a white figure
I realized I'm not fighting any normal creature
It is the ghost that haunts this place
The ghost then uses a slash attack like a demon trying to get the soul of another human being
I dodge it
I then trying to slash it with my swords
But it didn't work
How can I beat it I said in my mind
I saw a bright light on the floor
I grabbed it
Then the ghost disappears
What is this gold
Wait this is the Sweet Dreams Gold
When nightmare golf was made
The Gods made a gold called the nightmare gold it fends of Monsters so know one can take the gold
But one flaw they had it only works if a human is holding it
By Lifegrasp180
#89398 (My birthday was yesterday! Yay!)

I watch as the sorcerer is knocked backwards by the necromancer. I rush forward almost instantaneously and i grab his neck with a glowing hand. the edges of my vision were green as i stared at the surprised necromancer. he raises his arm to shoot a spell at me, but it pitifully fizzles off my skin. I take my hand and place it against his forehead. his body went slack for a moment. then a dark smoke slithered out of his mouth. i then shot the smoke with green energy. the smoke let out an unearthly scream as it withered away. i let go of the man's neck and he falls over writhing. He should be fine.I think.
I simply be rid of the evil spirit controlling him. i look over at the dark spirits. they seemed confused for there was no longer someone to control them. taking advantage our forces began destroying the dark spirits. I look over to my (assumingly conscious) friend and help him up. are you okay? i ask.
By Waterboyr
#89589 (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! =D )
"No..."
The world spins and I try to steady my feet. My head pounded and as I clutch my ears I suddenly see complete blackness. I stand normally and then I see the wizard walking toward me in this endless blackness. I can't move my legs and I fell him trying to transform me into something and I scream and won't let him do it. He sends terrible spells at me, worse than was ever doen to me in the dungeon, making we want the dungeon instead. I fought back until I was on my knees barfing. I fought until I lay onto the ground and he started whatever spell he was doing and felt like I was being slowly crushed and then, then-
Suddenly my tormentor disappeared and I became completely fine besides things I'd gain from battle. The rage, the dizziness, the headache was all gone. I was back to the normal world and he left there too.
I guess the spell failed, maybe they stopped him.
But then I realize I still feel a terrible pain.
I was a mouse.
And I couldn't speak. And I couldn't change back.
(Note: Later but not yet we can introduce mind control. And fyi this whole ordeal was because I saw an endless journey through a pointless forest coming so I wanted to um give us a new problem. And hope you had a happy birthday. Anyways I'm a mouse. .-. )
By Lifegrasp180
#89683 ( I had a fantastic birthday thank you. :D )

My mouth hang open as my friend had turned into a tiny mouse. I bent down and picked him up. he was frantically running across my palm. to be honest i really didn't know what to do. i tried healing him but aside from a few scratches from the battle he remained a mouse. well that's just swell. i said. we had recently made camp near the woods/demon nest. the demons had returned to the nest peacefully. i sat in my tent with the mouse/sorcerer on a makeshift desk. well i guess we have to add another thing to the checklist huh? well i guess the only thing we can do is find the next child of destiny. i say. i begin to pack my things i pick up the mouse. I think.also inform will that were beginning to leave. and i set off again. maybe if were lucky the next child is a genie. i think. the demons aren't attacking us that's good. as we walk down the path.
By Waterboyr
#89908 Think like mouse.
I mean I'm starting to think like a mouse. Sometimes I can almost understand other animals in like a universal language that is strange. But yet I never fully catch their words.
As I said a mouse mind...
Why was it a oh yes I was human.

The sorcerer keeps treating me like an animal.
I jump out of his hands and land on the ground and run along instead of being carried.
I see a hawk and quicken the pace, feeling a natural and my before-hand knowledge of hawks hunting mice, and I started to be quite worried. I have no weapons and as a mouse it makes my brain less smartish. The longer I stay like this the more mouse-like I become. If I stayed this way for a year I'd likely become a mouse. Unless I tried extremely hard which could let me last 5 years but it all be miserable.

So many smells...
No I must hang on to...
*flinches at hawk cry*
My humanity...
Oh no. I'm am mouse.
By Waterboyr
#89947 I come back dragging the strap of a bloody bag in my teeth and with frantic gestures that mean, "RUNNNN!!!!"
But I can't tell if he gets it so I just run down the path hoping he follows. I hear a crash that the sorcerer couldn't hear and keep running.
By Lifegrasp180
#89968 I run after the sorcerer mouse. it was carrying a bloody bag-strap in his mouth.
he was running frantically. we kept running until i (finally) hear a crashing sound.
what is going on! i yell.
JOIN THE TEAM