By Lifegrasp180
#85494 Well yeah i guess your right. g'night. *Lays head back and closes eyes.*

the sunlight nearly blinds me when i wake up. i push myself up and look around. everything seemed alright no body seemed horribly torn apart or anything. i reignite the fire and begin to cook breakfast. i look over at the forest. the leaves were autumn red but deeper inside the leaves were much darker. heh don't call it blood forest for nothin' eh? i say to myself. i sit there next to the cooking food until the others wake up.
By cannonite
#85543 Will: * I wake up to the smell of cooking food* Ugh morning all ready... *Stomach growls so I do my usual routine of getting myself an apple* Well good morning what adventures are our little ragtag group off to today?
By Lifegrasp180
#85544 well were gonna move blindly into a forest that may or may not be filled with deadly spirits and fae. try to find a child of destiny that may or may not be alive. if the legends are correct he's probably looking for the nightmare gold which grants any wish but in turn makes the user evil. sounds fun let's pack up and start venturing.
By Lifegrasp180
#85546 i grab my weapons and walk alongside will. as we walk into the forest the wind blew through the leaves. the noise sounded oddly like laughing. i pushed the thought out of my head as we trekked ahead. keep your eyes peeled guys. there are some crazy stuff that happens in places like this. as we walked further i thought i heard laughing again. then i heard something else... music. my eyes widened. cover your ears guys it's fae music! if you don't you'll probably die. i clamp my hands over my ears.
By Waterboyr
#85621 "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
*starts to fall down
"NGH... BAD MUSIC... I must go towards it."
I start to walk towards the source then suddenly I snap out of it and cover my ears.
"RUN!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GOING OT EAT US!"
By Lifegrasp180
#85697 The source was a small creature made of wood and twigs he carried a small violin. the little man is strumming the violin violently as music wails out of it.
I think back to the emerald leaf. I run towards the wooden creature and tackle it. the landing was rough. after i recovered from the tackle i looked down sure enough i had turned the fae into an emerald statue.
well that takes care of that. i say. let's keep going but be careful if you hear any music cover your ears or the fae will probably force you to dance until you die.
on that happy note lets get going.
By Waterboyr
#85714 "Hmph. Let's go then."
I can't help but think...
This new spell book I have. They are spells only I can use. There are spells only they can use. There are spells both can use. Yellow ones are only them. Green are both. Blue are only me.
Lets try out a new blue spell.
I murmur a word and suddenly I have the senses of an animal. I can hear everything and see every detail. No one can sneak on us now.
By cannonite
#85865 Will: Freaking evil violin players what did I get myself into?* I for the sake of seeing what I can do now that I met the spirit snap a tree in half by thinking about it* Not half bad.
JOIN THE TEAM