By Waterboyr
#86061 Suddenly I hear a noise.
"Is the orb *gulps* fading?"
I hear rustling and scream a spell I have never read and I disappear into thin air.
Where I once stood is a tiny wooden figure that is exactly like me.
And a note is pinned into him/me, "Your next Lucas."

By Lifegrasp180
#86791 I don't like this. i say my eyes narrow. i feel a strange sensation on my arms i look down. the markings hidden by my sleeves were now shining through with a brilliant green light. my eyes were probably glowing too. i grab william's arms, white markings begin to appear along his arms. and his eyes glow white. i pull out my sword, the blade glowing more than usually. i start holding my pendant in the other hand. you cannot defeat us i spoke, but the voice was not my own. it was more powerful and contained courage.
we are guided by the spirits that created this land. i continue. now show yourself! i then swing and flip my sword skillfully then held it battle-ready.
By Waterboyr
#87072 The orb falls to the ground and shatters into a million pieces.
The forest disappears and reveals that it was all an illusion, There was never a forest. It was actually a demon nest. A big one. But worse. There were elves living there thinking it was a forest. And now they were pissed. And there are thousands of dark soldiers that the heroes don't see, nor do the elves, nor do the demons. But whoever wins they will kill.
They will kill.
By Lifegrasp180
#87255 (you have a love for destruction do you? just askin' but still.)

with elves, demons, and the strange sense that told him dark soldiers were nearby, things did not look very good. i look over to the elves and i speak in their language without realizing. elvenfolk! i shout to them. help out your bretheren in battle!
the elves and i now face towards the demons. the elven leader and i gave the order to attack. we rush forward and attack our assailants.
By cannonite
#87281 Will: *Sighs* It was so much easier when it was just bar fights and running from the guards. *With that my knives fly out of their sheathes right into two demons killing them and then flying back into my hands I begin to knife fight with another demon*
By Lifegrasp180
#87285 i shoot projectiles from my hands and also slice demons with my sword. suddenly a blow to my side had launched me to my left. i jump back up. oh great thhese guys again. i think. i suppose it's time to take 'em down again. i once again threw my hand up and shot light from my hand. summoning the warriors of light. as light spirits pour out of the sky i resume my battle with demons along side an elf.
By cannonite
#87288 Will: *A demon knocked my knives out of my hands but while I could simply make em fly into my hand i wanted to have some fun* Come on is that the best you morons got! *I fight with my fists and I fight as dishonorably and as dirty as I can throwing dirt in their eyes and shoving them into one another* Well its been fun guys really thanks for the thirty seconds of amusements*The demons look at me quizzically I was unarmed how would I kill them? Without raising a finger at least 10 demons necks snap like twigs* I could get used to this.
By Waterboyr
#87371 (No love for destruction, just the plot needed more story now so yeah)
*the demons are quickly dying but so are the elves, and the elves are paying much attention to the heroes
There are down to about 50 tree sized demons and the 60 strongest elves. 100 small demons fled and 900 elves fled.
Suddenly 100 6-8 feet tall dark lord minions jump out quickly finishing off 45 demons and 45 elves.
The elves, demons, and the heroes are now scrunched up in a group, making a silent but obviously unanimous truce, even the demons, that they were not each other's real problems at the moment.
By Lifegrasp180
#88795 I look up as the golden soldiers were now pouring out of the hole in the sky like a river. i toss my blade at the shadow beings decapitating some of them. i think we could do this
JOIN THE TEAM