By Lifegrasp180
#84245 I spun around almost as soon as the voice spoke i heard a thud. i spun around to see the sorcerer (that's what i'm calling your character now. btw.) had fallen on top of an old man. Get off of me! the old man shouted and he used magic to levitate the sorcerer and stand him next to me. now then where was i? oh yes! i remember. you have come a long way child, or should i say children. he stared warily at the sorcerer. i have been waiting for you. the old man pointed at me. though i never realized it would take twenty-one years of waiting. at this the man chuckled. you knew my father? i asked. of course i do. the man replied in fact im his grandfather. Oh so were related i said. my supposed great grandfather nodded his head. now i imagined it would be my son standing next to you. not your friend here. he nodded towards the sorcerer. where is your father anyway? and who is this young man? father had died in the military i say. Great grandfather's face fell and he seemed to have tears in his eyes. go on. he said. This is the guy who continues to ignore me no matter how many i save his life. i tell him.

By Waterboyr
#84248 I shuffle uncomfortably.
"I have no idea what is going on. My map changed and pointed here and there are entities that only I can see above the castle and..."
I notice when I say entities the man becomes wide eyed.
"Bah it's not worth it. Who are you?"
By Lifegrasp180
#84254 I am Saheyn Laef-Graunt. my grandfather spoke in a calm manner. and the entities cannot step on this ground, not even the dark weapon the tyrant now holds can break through the holy barrier of this place.
the man now walked towards the statue in the middle of the room. now i must test you both. from his robe he produced a glowing orb he placed it upon the statue.

the statue began to glow white. now my grandchild, Saheyn said. place your hand upon the orb and we shall see if you are truly a child of destiny. my grandfather moved aside from the orb. i walk forward cautiously and placed my palm on the large orb. the orb then flashed an emerald green. on the floor where the statue stood a green line had started moving towards the mural on the wall on the side of light. the light then flew up and touched one of the individuals in the mural. i watched in wonder as the person in the picture began to become more detailed and lifelike. the end result was my likeness finely detailed in the picture among the nearly blank faces. next a new light flew from my likeness on the wall. it flew over to a carving of a doorway that I just noticed was part of the wall. next. the doorway had begun to glow green and change. now there was a door there, green in color, standing there.

My grandfather nodded in approval. good job my boy. he said you must now enter by yourself. he said. I nodded. what will i find in there? i ask. the beings of light look kindly upon you he says. for in there you will find the powers left for you by the light. I nod and i step inside the green door.
By Waterboyr
#84257 "Okay um so my turn. I guess. Leaving an option?"
*gets a stern look from the old guy
"Guess not."
The old guy places another orb.
I walk over and touch and...
By Lifegrasp180
#84259 as i explore inside the room i look around. the room was made entirely of emeralds. in the center of the room was a sword pedastal. but no sword. there was also an an armor rack containing the armor given to me by the light. it was very well crafted armor too. there was a chestplate made entirely of the same gold-like material from the statue, as were the gauntlets, boots, and helmet which would cover most of my face excluding my mouth. the rest of the suit was made from a green cloth-like material which the sleeves, leggings, tunic, and hood (which seemed to go over the helmet. also there was the necessary leather straps and belt used to carry a sword sheathe and various bags. I also see another carrier on the belt that seemed to be able to hold some other object that i had no idea was.i found out what that carrier was for almost immediately when i opened another chest. there was a green orb that glowed continuously. in the last chest i found one last thing it was a small container filled with a fine powder. i had no idea what it was for and attached the Container to my belt. finally i turned to the sword pedestal without a blade. I took out my sword that was gleaming from the dull glow of the room. i took it in both hands and shoved it into the pedestal. now blinding light flooded the room and i hear. a voice in my head.

Greetings, Spellblade. said a calm voice. i opened my eyes and found myself standing in a black space with green markings along the floor. and across from me a green spirit was floating there.
By cannonite
#84342 ( Sorry I haven't posted in a while family stuff so mean while in a pub not to far away from you guys)

William: *Takes a bite out of an apple* You know Henry. *Munch munch* I have been getting better at this whole mind moving objects thing I even have a few more tricks.
Henry: Woof?
William: Yes yes I'll show you in a few * A man who seems to be the pubs owner comes over*
Pub Owner: Oi! You order something or you get out! And get this mangy mutt out of hear!!
William: Henry is a pure bred Beagle I will have you know sir! No one insults my dog in such a manner. And oh by the way I've seen the food hear where'd you get the ingredients? THE GUTTER!
Owner: LISTEN HEAR YO.... *Reaches to his throat in shock realizing he can't talk*
William: See Henry got a few neat tricks also this is my favorite. *Waves hand and the owner is knocked over the bar counter into a few bottles* Now then lets run! *Sprints out of the pub Henry running along side me*
By Lifegrasp180
#84474 (I don't mind at all. cannonite.)

I stand up. who are you? i ask. I am one of the beings of light. he put simply. or more specifically a spiritual embodiment. he added.
so are you the one who's going to awaken the child of destiny or whatever. I say. that's exactly what i'm going to do. he said.
well how? i asked. the being began to speak in a language i did not understand. i stood there for awhile listening to the sentences he spoke. then he stopped, and grabbed the blade out of my hands. the blade now levitated in front of the spirit and he took out a glowing knife. he spoke a few more sentences in the unknown language. he then carved glowing runes into the blade. the spirit now handed me the sword. the second i touched it the sword shined brilliantly. the blade was no longer metal but light once more.
i looked around and realised. i was once again in the room with my great grandfather. but the sorcerer was gone. he has gone on his trial my grandfather said. he should be back any minute now.
By Waterboyr
#84503 I look at myself. Blue shining clothes...
Destiny and spirits...
I don't need this.
"Isn't there something non-formal I could where?"
The spirit murmurs something and a hood and a mage-like robe come out. They are partially enchanted for magic. It's blue where it was sowed and is better than that armor or fancy outfit. It has blue streaks on it. The rest is brown. I put it on.
Then suddenly the spirit screams.
I lurch to the ground.
"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY DIRTY HUMAN!"
I pull out my staff but it dissolves. "what? Stat away from me spirit! I know how to fight your kind!"
Suddenly it slashes my arm off and my head.
It turns away but I jump up and attack without my head.
Suddenly it's color becomes calmer and it says, "You are not human I see. You may proceed."
"What? Aren't you going ot tell me-"
"The others will explain. Take this and leave."
The spirit disappears and where is stood is a pillar with a brass staff with an end like this:
There was also a spellbook that was blue. And I knew it had the spells from my world.
I walked out of there after tripping over the blue orb and cursing, and then walking straight toward the others.
"What the F**K is going on here?"
By Rzxa
#84527 I was walking slowly in the night while looking at the moon.
There was something i was interested,but it was hard to access to.
The cold was making me shiver this night was special.
I went in a forest.
it wasn't any ordinary forest.
The forest was called the Blood Forest.
I heard tales about the forest.
One of the tales was about a Man and Fairy.
The tale speak about a Man going into a blood forest then he met a fairy .
The faiy led him to her house.
Then during the night when he is sleeping he lost something precious.but he died after that.
I heard after he was killed his corpse turned to treasure the most valuable treasure ever made called the
Nightmare Gold
The Nightmare Gold grants any wish.but there is one catch whoever wishes turn evil.
The Way i can save the world is by keeping that gold and don't let anybody get it.
There is more evil in this world already.
By Lifegrasp180
#84628 Your guess is as good as mine. i say. but apparently we are more powerful now. I turn towards my great grandfather. Thank you for helping me grandfather. i say. but we must leave now to find the children of destiny. i turn towards the sorcerer. so are you gonna go with me then. i take out my green orb. while you were gone grandfather said this orb can point us towards other children of destiny like a compass, along with other special powers. I begin to walk up the stairs. if your coming you better hurry i say. when i reach the top i begin to feel three pulls. one behind me presumably the sorcerer. another to my left, pointing towards the pub in a nearby town. and another to the northwest towards the haunted blood forest. just hearing the name of the forest gave me chills so i decide to go towards the pub.
JOIN THE TEAM