By Waterboyr
#83299 Suddenly a dark hand the size of a car reached out and grabbed the wizard and pulled him down into the depths.

By Lifegrasp180
#83452 a massive hand grabbed me as i was pulled downwards. well that was unexpected i thought. i have to get out of here. as i was increasingly pulled deeper i tried to gather all the energy i had. my eyes and the markings around my body began to glow. the light gradually got brighter. the creature wavered slightly, but still kept going. brighter and brighter i got. the creature stopped ever so slightly
and weakened his grip my chance came as i zoomed out a streak of light against the black. i could now see in the water. i saw the wizards body and i swam towards him. (this is the third time i saved your character by the way. just sayin'.)
By Waterboyr
#83487 (Yeah well you chose every time by the way so I counter with this...)
But the body suddenly transforms into another one of those monsters.
It was a trap.
Below you is the real body being pulled by the throat by a tentacle and using a blue spell to breath (Blue spells only I can learn yellow spells only you can yellow both because of my other world spells and stuff).
Suddenly I pulled out my bow staff which now had a holographic-like image of a blue bow staff around it. I hit the monster and it lets go but immediately returns.
Speaking telepathically to the other wizard, "We cannot fight them in combat. They are the ah... Sorry I'm still weak from... Nevermind but we need to beat them... agh some other way or just escape. They aren't like those other things. They are real sea monsters. Wait... Cover your ears.
*Holds in breath and mouth turns blue and lets out a whale scream high pitched and louder than three banshees who were just dumped for zombies
*in mind* NOW SWIM!
*swims up
Telepathically: I have no spell for swimming...
By Lifegrasp180
#83660 I immediately swim upwards and broke the surface. and i crawl out on to the shore. coughing i look towards the other wizard. are you ok friend? while waiting for his answer i begin to lean on a tree.
By Lifegrasp180
#84104 ok, avoid that guy he's anti social. i think. as he dissappears in to the darkness i rolled my eyes and i start running in the opposite direction towards the town. in the morning while i was walking around the market area a courier had delivered me a letter. he told me he was sorry for my loss as he walks away. i open the letter and stared at the parchment. To the family members of Dirk and Holly Laef-Graunt.I couldn't believe it my parents had died in combat. according to the letter the camp was raided by the tyrant's forces. there was one more piece of parchment in the envelope. it was coordinates for a map. instantly my thoughts of grief was replaced by curiosity. below the coordinates my father must have pre-written a message. My son, if you are reading this i have died in combat and am now buried within the earth. what you are about to hear may surprise you but you are a child of destiny, in fact one of the very few left in this world. you will become a powerful force in this war but you are not the only one. there are other children of destiny who will assist you in this war. You must go to the location specified where you can gain your power as a child of destiny. I love you son, and i wish you good luck.
At this i had probably cried a little but also an overwhelming sense of determination. i put the letter in my satchel and ran off towards the city gates.
By Waterboyr
#84195 *Near King's castle
"Ah. I will be safe here. There is only one wizard here and they could use another. He apposes the evil forces and the minions won't reach me in here."
Suddenly I hear a marching sound and know it's not good. Patrol? I must be imagining it. I look at my map but now everything is erased besides a path from the exact place I'm standing to a different place. I look a the coordinates and wonder what to do. Then I see it. I focus and see entities flying above the castle. I cannot enter or will be forced to fight them and it will look like an attack and it will ruin my life.
With only one thing on the map and besides the town I was just at which I can't go to now there is no town nearby. I have to go there.
What spell could get me there... Hm. Lets see none form my world. I have a book I stole um I mean borrowed from this thief robbing the mayor's house and it is full of spells that wizards form wherever I come form and here can use. So a basic wizard book. There is a climbing spell but it would use up most energy the first time I use it so I wouldn't be able to fight...
I say the spell and put away my book. At first nothing happens but suddenly I lurch to the ground in pain. My body feels like it's being ripped apart and I'm growing or shrinking and being used as a toy. My head rolls and the world is a cyclone. I sprawl out and grab my side. Suddenly my arms are hairy, thinner, my fingers are shorter and I'm smaller. I'm half monkey. And I have a tail. Everything hurts but I know when you become another species your mind would take months of being it to get used to it. So I quickly climb grabbing my bag and swinging away.
By Reinen
#84217 Name: IReinen
History:Just like batman his parents died (jk) for 6 years Reinen has been a pokemon trainer, how it all started is when He woke up jan 30th his birthday, he was 11 and today was his choice of bulbasuar charmander or squirtle, bulbasuar was a little weird and charmander was plain over rated so he took squirtle.From that day Reinen was on his legacy of a pokemon trainer!
Personality: smug, humurous, cool
Appearance:red trench coat, carbon fiber gloves, pokemon trainer Green's hair but black, gray baggy material pants, Black tang top, black and gray high top addidas
Weapons: crazy deadpool shooting
Armor:his trench coat is bullet proof like batmans cloak
Abilities:Make bro's of naught pokemon
Other:his best friend is a Pancham, Master pick pocket & master at picking locks,makes people think of him as unsuspicous
By Lifegrasp180
#84232 ( Reinen I would like to make some suggestions for your bio before you are accepted. First, this isn't a pokemon roleplay you cannot have a pokemon. Also your person is to modern for this roleplay as far as your clothing and certain abilities go. for example you cannot have that bullet proof jacket because neither bullets or Kevlar vests has been invented. I would ask that you re-read the plot, rules, and intro story from the first post if you haven't already. once you have fixed these things you will be accepted.)

It had taken me a few days but i have reached the coordinates specified in my father's letter. what i found was an old ruin filled with crumbled rocks and spiderwebs and a large boulder. in the center. i walk over to the boulder and try to move it but as soon as my magic touched it the stone had started glowing with a large glowing symbols then the boulder had moved on it's own accord, revealing stairs. What i found down there had was a sight to behold. It was a large room with a mural that spanned across the walls, ceiling and floor. on the left side of the room the mural showed warriors that were holding weapons all made from different gems. on the right side the room had a darker version of those warriors all carrying weapons of darkness. on the ceiling was a portrait of the sky with warriors on gold horses fighting flying entities. and along the floor there was land on the side of the light the land was coated in thick deep beautiful colors from the prosperous land. but the right side was a wasteland. in the center of the room was a statue made from a strange, unknown material. You must have come a long way Child. An old, hoarse voice said from behind me.
By Waterboyr
#84236 *turns back into human
"Agh I should've read the side effects. Temporary blindness, nausea, and headaches."
*entity is right behind me
I walk towards the ruin knowing I'm near the map destination when I fall down some stairs slide on something spin around and fall into someone.
JOIN THE TEAM