By Lifegrasp180
#82547 the peasant runs up to the rooftops and starts running. that look he gave me it was odd he looked pained. alright we have two crazy people in this town now and they'll probably discover they have three. i created more handholds as i scrambled up to the building tops. i start sprinting across the rooftops running parallel to the peasant on the rooftops on the other side of the street. i used my powers and i jumped off the roof. i conjured a green rope that pulled me across the gap between our two paths.

By Waterboyr
#82550 I found I had a quick pursuer.
And that he is a... wizard?
Oh no... That's never good.
I fling a box at him with my mind and use magic to flip through the air and dodge a giant bird, which attack towns and kingdoms sometimes. That should keep him bus-
The bird lunges at me and is the size of a car.
I say a spell that turns the stone beneath him to glass and command it to fall onto the glass. The glass shatters and the bird grows small. He was enchanted, not wild. That means he is still after me... No doubt this wizard is his minion. Then I shall not regret killing him!
I turn and open a jar and use magic to propel into the wizard and what was in the jar envelopes them and attacks them It is an unseen foe that the wizard can not defeat without help from me.
The entities.
By Lifegrasp180
#82553 Aah I'm knocked back across the building. pieces of shingles fly off the roof as i skid to a stop. I look around the area where the heck did that bird come from? i then feel a blow to my face as i nearly backflip from the force of it. that guy is one violent madman. and he also has invisible minions great...just great. i stand ready and also prepare
a bubble of green energy to ward off further blows. the only weapon i had was my powers i don't have my sword. i hear a loud crack as one of the entities attack my shield.white ripples flow outward from where the blow struck. i have to think of something fast or i'll be food to the ghosts...or that's what i assume they are.
By Waterboyr
#82556 Suddenly other entities come.
"Uh oh... I think they can communicate over long distance...
They scream and people can actually hear it. They sound like banshees and the sound breaks all glass.
Dark cloud roll in. Any remaining sky visible is red.
One of the walls of the city/town falls down.
Human screams are heard.
Seeing the wizard can't beat it's opponent and I have a clear shot, I kill the entities or send them back or something like that. Well they are gone.
I suddenly fall to my knees weak. Using that spell takes a lot of energy, and if I push myself too hard I could die.
And it could all be for nothing...
Wait. What would be for nothing. It's like I had this faint glimmer of a memory. Then I gasp. They thought I couldn't use magic. They are after me.
By Lifegrasp180
#82558 I see the wizard-paesant fall to his knees. i'm about to be really stupid i run up to him i hold my hand out as green tendrils go out of my fingertips and touch his head i then siphon energy from my own body to give him energy to stand. before he could react i used my powers and used the energy rope to propel my self away. i need to get my sword. i think as i start running up the inn stairs into my bedroom. i grab my sword and race back out again and i rush towards the fallen wall.
By Waterboyr
#82562 I act like it never happened. I simply turn and face the monsters surrounding me killing everyone that no one can even see.
And I run. I explode buildings in my way, kill some people in my way. Do anything to live. I will not die. And suddenly I come to the wall to see a entity that is a humongous monster. (They are black and don't have features you can see besides fuzzy blackness But no physical features just a shape)
It is a bit taller than the wall. (Shape of boldor pokemon)
It is killing and sending everyone flying.
And only I can see it. Which means we are all doomed.
By cannonite
#82563 William: Alright were in lets do this Henry! *Snaps and an apple appears in my hand I greedily bite into it* Alright * crunch* lets go. Two more Guards are at the door I waste no more time I simply wave my hand and the fly into a wall. Hmm another door well this ought ta to it *snaps* the door being a fine wood cracks in half but the door still stand. Well then *I kick the door and it breaks* I walk in to find the mayor in his night clothes holding a dagger being woken from the sound of guards getting slammed.
Mayor: I will defend myself you have no right to simp
William; Shut up *waves his hand and the Mayor stumbles and trips* Have an apple *give the mayor a materialized apple*
Mayor if you can create things out of thin air why not create coins instead of robbing hard working people.
William: One its fun I enjoy this. two If I could do that don't you think oh I don't know I would?! Now wheres your safe?
Mayor: Over there points to a large painting
William: Good *Turns around I don't notice the mayor going for his dagger until its to late
Mayor: Ha *Lunges at me so fast I barely escape the killing stroke and have time to draw my own dagger*
William: Pretty fast for a aristocrat lazy mayor *Slashes but the mayor parries the mayor says nothing and we begin a duel I was faster and more agile but the mayor clearly had more experience and a better weapon slash, slash, parry, lunge! we both went several rounds until the mayor used his experiance to his advantage and toppled me we were stuck him ontop of me his knife nearly at my face he was winning* Pretty good I'll give you that must have been a knight or something but my friend I don't fight fair! * I take one of my hands off my knife and use my telekinesis to push him into the wall knocking him out* Well that didn't go as planned *After recovering I run to the painting cut though it with my dagger and then blast open the safe taking nearly 200 gold out* I'm sure hes got more but I gotta go! *I begin running and before I go discard my knife and claim the mayors well crafted dagger* So long mayor nice doing business!
(These are the details of how I robbed the mayors house so they happened last night)
By Lifegrasp180
#82566 (do you plan on killing us all waterboyr? lol )

I watch in horror as people fly out of nowhere and buildings smash for no reason. then something strange happened(besides people flying for no reason.)
it was a light... my pendant started shining again. and suddenly the pendant jerked forward towards the light. i ran forward the light made me feel happy, strong, hopeful.
i started running now. desperate to get that light. *ring* *ring* the noise drowns out as i reach it. the sounds of destruction drowned out by the sound of bells. it was just out of my reach then light flowed from my fingertips. the magic light touched the other. the light was gone but not that sense of hope. i take out my sword the blade now shone an emerald green no longer the flash of steel. my eyes felt different. i threw my empty hand into the air as from my fingertips shot a golden light into the air.
A deep blue sliver of sky shone through the red. and from that blue a golden shape emerged it looked like...a knight on a horse. I smile.
By cannonite
#82594 William: Henry we got to get out of this town now! *Looks out window* Look at it bodies are in the street its madness not much money left to be made here so we get out! *I gather up my money and my camping back and head out to find total anarchy people screaming in terror. Alright transportation ah ha! I notice a brown horse already saddled up waiting for its master. *I climb onto the horse attach my pack to the saddle and begin to ride out of town*
By Lifegrasp180
#82596 More golden figures followed the knight i run towards the fallen wall in a pace that seemed to fast to be human. as soon as i reached i felt a presence that left me with a bad taste in my mouth it felt evil and dark i couldn't see anything but i could feel it and it was big. i raised my emerald blade high above my head. and let out a cry that rivaled the banshee screams of the dark presence. soon beings of light began pouring out of the blue in the sky that looked like a large hole now instead of a sliver. Attack!I yell as i begin running towards the dark presence. about several hundreds of the flying knights on horses began attacking the large presence.
JOIN THE TEAM