By Lifegrasp180
#82485 I wake up...man i can't sleep i say to myself. I open the drawer next to my bed and i take out my pendant and sword. i run my thumb along the pendant's smooth edges and i close my eyes *sigh* it's been several months since the attack but it felt like forever. father is probably out there fighting soldiers now. mother is tending to the wounded probably i hang the pendant around my neck and i grab the sword. the silver handle gleams from the moonlight seeping through the window. I swing the sword with a satisfying
woosh. I nod in approval i set the sword by my bed. i lay there thinking about oakenglade, my mother and father, and strangely that conman. I wonder what his reason is for tricking people for their money. he's obviously a capable fighter. he could join the military. or perhaps a good wizard's college. better pay too. eventually i get so tired i nearly drop dead from sleepiness and i sleep well in to around noon when i wake up.

By Waterboyr
#82518 Name: If you don't know what this is you probably lived under a rock. Unknown
Gender: in the words of prof.Oak...Are you a boy or a girl? Boy
History:Tell me your characters whole life story.

He woke up in a dark room in the dungeons of the emperor of evil. Of the dark realm. He only knew this but not his name, or anything else. They tortured him, told him he retaliated and anyone who did so was to die. He was told they were slowly taking over everything and that no army ever tried to fight them except alone and were always defeated. All he knew is he was a threat and they neutralized him. Every day he was chased by snakes in rooms until they bit so many times he was paralyzed. He was given potions that would make him vomit for hours. He was put in rooms where spikes lined the walls and floors. He was put in a coffin for 4 days. He was thrown into artic water, and boiling water.
And finally, they let him out with only clothes and nothing else in some place far from where he was. He didn't remember anything but what he was told and that... He was from far away. Maybe another world. But he was now homeless and clueless.

Personality: How does your character tend to act?

Confused

Appearance:Tell me about your hair, clothes and other features.

Peasant clothes, dirty face

Wizard that knows spells no other wizards know but yet can't do the spells other wizards can.

Weapons: Stabby or shooty?
your call Whatever needed

Armor:Strong plates of steel? or that weird cow stuff?
No armor

Abilities:(this mostly applies to wizards but can apply to others as well.)Ex.Poison on daggers or maybe you can shoot flaming arrows or somethin'
Can have legs cut off, head cut off, but if completely cut apart and even more afterward dies. Limbs move always. (Beyonders reference)

Other:Relationships,extra features, and whatever makes your character unique.
Can't read any languages in the land
By Lifegrasp180
#82525 (oh my your accepted but that some crazy powers you got there)

when i woke up this morning i was in for a shock. turns out when i went to the town square the mayor's house was supposedly robbed this morning as i went over to the mayor's gardens there were still guards recuperating from the attack with more looking for clues. one of the guards noticed me in the gardens and forced me to leave
but not before i caught something in the corner of my eyes... an old rusted dagger lay blade first in to the ground.
By cannonite
#82527 William: *Approaches the Mayors mansion with Henry* Alright Henry go distract the guards in front of the gate ok?
Henry: *Walks up to the guards* Woof! *Wags his tail adorably
Guard # 1: Awe wheres your owner boy he begins to pet Henry
Guard # 2: We need to stay on watch!
Guard # 1: Come on no ones going to get by us
William: As quietly as I can I come around staying to the shadows alright concentrate focusing with all my might BAM the guards are slammed together knocking them out and Henry and I make our move. From my cloak I produce a small lock pick and proceed to pick the Mansion gates lock. Alright Henry get in and out quickly!
By Lifegrasp180
#82532 I walk away from the mayors house. that looks like that conman's dagger i think. it's understandable he would be capable but one day tricking people outta their money through simple tricks to robbing the most important person in towns house? man this guy is crazy.
By Waterboyr
#82533 (Don't worry I won't be cheap. Lol.)
*nearby
"no... Please... You've already done enough!"
I stand looking at what to everyone but me and the dark realm overlord can see. Evil things. From the other side. Entities. Only I can see these but they are black floating smokeballs with read eyes.
They grab at me and try to get me.
I can't use magic...
Magic isn't accepted unless your in the army or they'll draft you. I learned it all the hard way.
One scratches my back and I send a spell at it where it disengrates and makes grass appear in some nearby cracks.
(I was thinking cannonite could be a chaotic hero, I could be a strange hero, and you could be like the main lifegrasp)
And the worst part is, only I can kill these things. And the emperor controls them. He likes to torture me even though I already had my share.
"GET AWAY!"
I fling a giant green ball at them and they explode and set the area on fire.
Guards rush towards me with swords.
But no one can see those things. So really, I just set everything on fire.
And that's all they see.
By Lifegrasp180
#82538 (wait are you in the town me and cannonite are in?)

I sit down on a bench in the town square and think. i guess i can't do anything about the robbery anyway people in this town can't do anything about anything.
I move my hand towards my pendant...that's strange i think my amulet had started vibrating...and glowing i run into a nearby alley so people can't see. What is this thing doing!?
By Lifegrasp180
#82541 (oh okay gotcha)
as i walked through the alley my pendant eventually subsided. do i smell...burning? i run towards the end of the alley towards the park square to find there were smoldering flames everywhere and several guards were trying to detain a smoking peasant who apparently caused the fires. what the heck is going on today?
By Waterboyr
#82543 I pull out a bow and face my opponents in a circle.
They can't know I have magic but the magic here is different then wherever I cam from so...
I enchant my bow staff which is light as a feather know but hits like the end of a sword.
They all charge at me and I quickly hit them all which usually wouldn't even knock them away but if made them all fly a few feet.
I see spectators watch and look someone with a faintly glowing pendant in the eye before sprinting away and climbing a building side and leaping over the rooftops.
JOIN THE TEAM