By Waterboyr
#84716 What? You don't want me... They will... I'm trouble and though I'm younger then you I'm far more wanted. Id just slow you down.

By Lifegrasp180
#84843 Slow me down! i practically yell. have you seen yourself fight? your probably one of the most powerful people i've seen. now that you have that gear you'll be even better. besides if anybody gets in our way we can just blast 'em. whether you like it or not. we're comrades now. we need a plan. i say there are two children of destiny in the area. i point down the road. one down by the pub. i point with my other hand. and another in the blood forest. we could stick together and get one of them to join us faster. or we could split up and try and kill two birds with one stone. if your coming. i say. what would you want to do?
By cannonite
#85010 William: Hahaha that was great wasn't it?!
Henry: Woof!
William: We had better settle down for a while don't want to work the locals up to much now do we?
By Lifegrasp180
#85079 (hey how was everyone's Halloween? mine was great. :D )
I had started moving towards the pull that led to the pub. when I got there the owner was frantically trying to communicate eventually he started using sign language. he told me some freak had muted and tripped him. after using my healing abilities he begun to call me a freak too and told me to go away. rolling my eyes i began to follow the pull again. eventually i found a man and a dog walking and laughing on the road. i realized that man was the conman i had seen a few days ago. i took out my orb, the light from the orb started pulsing when I neared the conman. i put the orb away. i yelled to him. Excuse me sir! mind if i talk to you? i had then begun to run to the conman.
By Waterboyr
#85161 (Mine was awesome!)
If he knew why I was trouble... I better not tell him. I still don't know anything so this seems to be the only option.

Then I see the guy.
"HEY! YOU! You're the guy who stole my spell book a week ago!"
I pull out my staff and aim it at the guy.
"You little..."
I blast him with a force spell and his arms go forward and he flies three feet up before I swing it and send another spell at him which freezes him with his arms out.
I then send a blue spell which makes a warp sound and smashes him downward.
By cannonite
#85203 William: Henry you know I *notices the guy running to me* RUN! *Too late the spell hit me and I was knocked out due to the force of the spells* (My Halloween was great I assume the spells were aimed at me right)
By Lifegrasp180
#85401 WHOA! wait a second! i take out my orb and shot magic in to it. then the orb teleported us to the emerald room where i had been sent before. I turn towards the sorcerer. i know i said we could blast things that got in our way but this guy is kind of important. I turn towards the conman and i unfreeze him. sir i'm sorry you just got blasted with spells thanks to my friend here. i looked back towards the sorcerer again and unfreeze him. this is the third child of destiny you shouldn't shoot him. I take out my orb and hold it near the Conman. the orb then started flashing like crazy. i put it back in my bag. now i talk to the conman. listen i know this may seem sudden but you are a child of destiny i say. and we need your help.if you don't the entire land will be destroyed. I took out a different orb that was white. if you accept place your hand upon the orb and i held it out.
By cannonite
#85411 William: You attack me and then ask me to join your little club? Hmm thats a first but *Looks at the younger wizard* I assume i get pounded in the face if I don't accept so I suppose I'm in...For now *Places hand on the orb*
By Lifegrasp180
#85421 the conman had then been teleported away along with the orb. I knew he would recieve his equipment and also talk with the spirit. I rub my temples, *sigh* why in the world did you do that? you can't just blast people in the face. especially people you intend to recruit to your team. doing that would just increase chance of betrayal. I begin to sit down next to the wall and pull back my hood and helmet. although if it's supposedly fate for all of us to fight against the tyrant. that would mean he wouldn't try to kill us...right?
i think back to the time i saw him run away from that guard. he never had the intention to kill him. but still i wonder.
JOIN THE TEAM