By Waterboyr
#85846 "Ngh..."
Starts to slowly shadow sneak.
"SO Darkrai you like negative energy. I used to dream eat some good stuff. BUT GUESS WHAT?"
*shadow attacks and I brake free
"I'm not a normal kecleon. I'm much more than that! I'm shiny and I defeated mesprit myself! So... You want to fight... Or you could let me fight them which would make the frustrated and you'd get more negative energy and I'd stop them. Or we could fight and you'd get less energy. Your call."

By cannonite
#85862 Am I supposed to be impressed? Mesprit is nothing compared to me. And certainly nothing compared to them *I gesture to Rayquaza Kyogre and Groudon* You also seem to be mistaken I don't "feed" I absorb on nightmare energy. But back to my point I want you to know how insignificant you are to me I have lived thousands of years and fought many more powerful opponents than you. So with that go ahead be crushed between the Land Sea and Sky one lest pest I will have to deal with. And on that note I'm gone. *Dissolves into shadow and leaves*
ByGenericNameHere
#85883 sky: life never changes when you are a guadian....

*gets struck by and orb so hard that i hit darkrai fullforce and smash through at least seven levens of a skyscraper*

not him too....

*shiny deoxys appears*

Deoxys: wrong target, i was aimingf for that kecleon

Sky: what did he do to you?

he tried to kill me...
By Rzxa
#85930 Something's is wrong I heard a big noise coming outside.
Is there a war? I said
Going outside was a big pain since I ate too much food but I gotta make it.
I then saw a kecleon and a Darkrai fighting .
My mind was telling me a kecleon can't survive a battle gotta help it instead ?
I rush to help kecleon and go behind Darkrai .
Then I shouted MEGA EVOLVE!
My body changed it felt ticklish like I was gonna burst out and laugh after I changed I roar as a mighty lion.
Then I use A very big thunderbolt on Darkrai's head
By cannonite
#86074 Darkrai *I notice Deoxys appear* Perfect... *I materialize in front of him and fire dark pulse knocking him out of the air*
Deoxys: You no it can't be it ca....
Darkrai: Oh it is and now I will imprison you as you once helped imprison me! * Place both my hands on the orb in his chest and begin to corrupt it until it turns dark blackish purple he slowly fades until he is fully trapped in his own heart* One down five to go. * I wve my hand over his body and it dissolves leaving only his life orb* I'll take that.
By Waterboyr
#86088 I sprint with my arms behind me and pounce into the air and stick my tongue out and lick darkrai making him shudder. I spilt into a substitute where you can't tell which is which. We both then midair fling ancient power rocks everywhere and land on tem while they are in the air and jump up again and shadow sneak critical hit.
I land on the ground with my substitute and frown.
By cannonite
#86117 Darkrai: *The shadow sneak attack was critical as his shadow impaled me* Ahh. Your more persistent than I thought *My form wavers as if a mirage* Haven't been hit that hard for a long time. * I rip the shadow out of me and yell in pain* However I have what I came and I may be weak now but think about it Deoxys is in a prison he can't escape for thousands of years. Imagine what I can do once I reach full power! Pokemon have always considered me a minor Legendary due to the fact I'm not a hulking Titan such as Rayquaza and I'm just a bad dream. They fail to realize nightmares are a very small part of what I am. I am as ancient as Dialga and Palkia. Actually we don't know which one of us is older its been so long! Because when the universe eventually breaks down and the legendaries have withered away there will be darkness as there once was. SO with that I leave you with a gift this time! *I fire a dark sphere about 10 meters away that opens up a void and begins sucking things in as a result of the use of power my form flickers and I disappear laughing manically*
ByGenericNameHere
#86145 RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

*i scream in unsion*

DAMN YOU DARKRAI!

*power maximizes, uses V-Create, forcing doxys orb out of his hand*

Ill take that!

*flys away before i can be hit again*

*the deoxys was the one from the movie destiny deoxys, only shiny, same with the rayquaza*
JOIN THE TEAM