By Rzxa
#85327 ............
I was eating my Oran berry while I was thinking of the Great War that happened 100,000 years ago.
Lots of Pokemon has died during the war.
There was a group of Pokemon called the Mega Revolutionaries that fought the legendaries.
The reason why they did it was because they had an argument with Arceus .
Arceus thought that their actions cannot be tolerated so he made a war against them.
The reason why they argue was never found ,but the Great War was evil and destructive.
During the end the legendaries own and they hid all their ancient artifacts,but i think I found one of those artifacts.
I have an artifact called The gengarnite it helps me evolve for a certain period of time.
By cannonite
#85364 Ahhhhh! The light chains were draining me at an alarming rate " Must break free" The chains knowing they will break soon are attempting to finish me huh. Well lets break them first! *Begins charging dark energy from the void* Well cresselia bad move imprisoning me in my home! *The chains explode from the conflicting dark and light energy* Free at last...
By Umbreon1110
#85526 And now, for another green legendary serpent.
Name: Tremor
Pokemon: Zygrade
Moves: Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Stealth Rock, Hyper Beam
Team: Greeeeeeen
Shiny: Nu.
ByGenericNameHere
#85561 accepted

*get struck by water, then thawed out only top get punched in the face*

*sigh* why me...!

*uses extreemespeed and ko kyogre with ease*

now for groudon

*uses outrage*
By cannonite
#85619 Finally free *I open a portal into the World and fly out and find Rayquaza Kyogre and Groudon fighting* Hmm never changes does it.
By Waterboyr
#85623 *Nearby
"OH NO! NOT AGAIN! Okay sorry folks but the tour is over the legendaries are fighting. Um tom while lead your back while I make sure it's safe."
*turns invisible
"Okay... lets end this now!"
*shadows sneaks all of them and makes substitute while still invisible.
I then lick them form different direction and when they almost know where I am I jump away and make my substitute obvious and shadow sneak.
They aren't going to fight on my land and everyone knows I'm the best fighter in these parts and tangled with darkrai once.
And then I see Darkrai.
Well crap.
By cannonite
#85723 Darkrai: As I watch the battle I see the massive shadow sneak and the tour group. Time to regain some power! *I open up a void portal and black spheres fly out hitting some of the tour pokemon putting them to sleep they toss around fitfully in nightmares and I absorb the nightmare energy* Yes my power is coming back! *I use psychic and tear open the shadow sneak finding several substitutes I simply destroy them all with psychic*
By cannonite
#85832 *Uses psychic on kecleon to force him against a tree* I don't think we should interrupt our friends over there little battle I enjoy watching the other legendaries tear each other apart. *Fires dark pulse at kecleon*
JOIN THE TEAM