By Lettucecow
#86473 no time for fire! We need to get out of here, but the only way out is through stony crags, it full of cliffs and plateaus! I guess we need to get out somehow, lets go!
By Waterboyr
#86497 *flies off him
"Um I don't know what your talking about..."
*See town on fire and ghost killing people and hypno's luring rattatas and pidgeys away and sentrets and etc.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!"
*hypno starts singing song.
"RUN/FLY! OMGOMGOMGOMG!"
Hundreds of Hypnos come out of every nook and cranny singing and twitching their heads coming for us.
Bloody young pokemon with eyes rolled back follow them.
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG GOOOOOO!!!!"
By Umbreon1110
#86517 " Was I the only one who just heard someone going OMGOMGOMG? Meh, what the heck. "
I snuck up behind the Hypnos and bloody young pokemon, having a slight fear of this getting very graphic. But I got over it and sent out a earthquake, knocking most of the young pokes out, apart from flying types and levitaters. The Hypnos did not take that much damage since they were rather far away.
By Lettucecow
#86693 Wah run!!!!! *a purple shadow appears and materlizes into mewtwo* Oh no! One of darkerie's minions! *quagsire gets stuck in place and is levitated towards mewtwo* You dare....try to stop my master's plans...there will be no mercy for you! *a giant purple hand made out of psychic energy appears and grabs quagsire* AHHH! Get out of here! Just get out the crags and go west to shadow forest! You have to stop darkrie! I'm counting on you to restore peace and don't forget to -*the psychic hand crushes quagsire and throws him off one the cliffs*
By Waterboyr
#86768 *stares at all of the pokemon
"I'm just gonna-."
I quickly write down everything quagsire said and instructions and safe havens and etc. and a S.O.S. and fly up and throw it far far away miles away with a legendary throw known to this day as the god's throw that the god's gave me the power to do.
Then mewtwo immediately slaps me down and the hypno's cover me.
Mewtwo Aims his spoon at me.
"Ngh..."
*imagine lavender town music playing and the hypno's sing.
Then I realize what I have to do even if I might die.
Quagsire knew something. He defied the evil forces. I can't win with no knowledge.
I light up my fire and aim for the hypno's. They set me to sleep ad mewtwo does what he did to quagsire.
The hypno's stop singing but the music to the song can be heard, no known source seen, but it can be heard in every place in the world.
And that's the day every kingdom, tow, and city fell.
A forever darkness fell on the world. Everyone who hadn't been attacked yet which was everyone except that one unlucky town, walked out of there houses and mansions or huts or ponds or trees. They all stopped and listened. The music just kept playing. All day long. And on the last 5 minutes the hypno's singing was heard from everywhere with the music. And then the last kingdom fell.
The only people who knew ran into hiding or were crushed like me and quagsire.
Except for a few who's whereabouts are unknown.
Until know.

(How's that? =D )
By Lettucecow
#86774 (Mewtwo's POV)

Now....destroy him! *gastlys and haunters come out of a dark portal like thing beside mewtwo and start rapid firing shadow balls*
JOIN THE TEAM