By skywardstrike28
#158693 Can I just say, I LOVE Both Portal and Life is Strange so this is hard to choose but...

TIME TRAVEL! (doctor who music plays)

Would you rather be Doctor Who OR
Be an ACTUAL doctor who saves lives.

By TrueSladen
#158694 Doctor Who, he saves lives all the time.

Would you rather live a life where you constantly struggle to stay alive, but there's never a dull moment or live a life of complacency where nothing exciting ever happens?
By dyinghere
#158914 {Yeah but The Doctor doesn't get a fat paycheck.} At this point in my life, I'd pick complacency.

Would you rather be able to understand and speak any {Human!} language in the world, or be able to speak to animals and never understand a human language for the rest of your life, written or spoken.
By KSin
dyinghere wrote:{Yeah but The Doctor doesn't get a fat paycheck.} At this point in my life, I'd pick complacency.

Would you rather be able to understand and speak any {Human!} language in the world, or be able to speak to animals and never understand a human language for the rest of your life, written or spoken.

I'd rather understand and speak any human language in the world. One wonders how to speak in animal tongue if they only know the language they're familiar with, I guess if the knowledge was removed and replaced. There's just a stack of things that would still go bad for you with that option though.

Would you rather be a zombie or a clone?
By skywardstrike28
#158940 So be dead or be one of us? I'll go with being a storm trooper thanks.

Would you rather be a magician or be the greatest scientist in history (discovered time travel or something amazing)
By TheBootyEdition
#158976 Magician~~~ casting spells and shooting fire from my hands would be so much cooler then being a book worm.
Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?
By IaeyanElyuex
#158978 I would rather see into the future so I know what to do to win.

Would you rather be a pirate ninja or a zombie sasquatch?
By skywardstrike28
#159022 Again, be alive or dead? On that note...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRYAAAAAAH

Lets make it pokemon again..
Would you rather be a Lucario or a Zoroark?
By HelenTheHero
#159045 Zoroark, I've always liked it better. And anyway, I could be any Pokemon I want to as one!

Would you rather be an Eevee or a starter Pokemon.
By SheinoTheShiny
#159979 Eevee because all the Choices for evolving.
Would you rather Be a Pokemon Or A trainer?
JOIN THE TEAM